PDA

View Full Version : Help ! Counter Service in Boardwalk Area ???

ramftbl
09-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Hello All !
We're going to be staying at the Boardwalk Villas in October. We've got all of our Dinner ressies, but I'm not sure what options I have for lunches in the Boardwalk area. It seems that the Pizza window and possibly " Boardwalk To Go" are not on the Disney Dining Plan counter service list. Please help with suggestions for 2-3 days of lunches in the area that are on the Dining Plan. Thanks to all who reply !

VWL Mom
09-14-2009, 07:09 PM
I believe the Boardwalk Bakery is on the DDP. They offer some nice sandwiches and salads to go. There are some tables outside and along the boardwalk where you can eat.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
09-14-2009, 07:11 PM
The Bellevue Room and the Boardwalk Bakery are on it at The Boardwalk. The Bellevue has breakfast and the Bakery has breakfast,lunch and dinner. Also, across the way at the Yacht & Beach club have 3 different places as well. Go to Info Central here at Intercot and go to Dining Plan Restaurants and scroll down to counter service places and you will find some great ideas. Intercot is the best!!! Good luck!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

ElenitaB
09-14-2009, 08:56 PM
The Boardwalk Bakery and Boardwalk Joe's are great options for breakfast. and the Bakery does have great sandwiches and salads as others have said (and some of the best CS desserts around). If you have the time and/or the inclination, you can also head over to the Beach Club where there's the Marketplace and Hurricane Hanna's. Of course, you could always do what we opt to do for lunch when at BWV, and that's take the walk over to Epcot and lunch at the UK's fish & chips stand, Boulangerie Patisserie or the Tangierine Cafe. :cloud9: