PDA

View Full Version : Combining photopasses for 2 trips togehter?

BelleLovesTheBeast
09-14-2009, 02:58 PM
We went to DL Aug 30-Sept 3 and will be going to WDW Sept 27-Oct. I pre-ordered my WDW photopass and was wondering if I can combine these onto one CD or do I need to make 2 separate CD purchases? I hate to pay for 2 separate CDs if I don't have to.

Strmchsr
09-14-2009, 03:59 PM
To the best of my knowledge, no, you can't combine two trips. The prepaid CD is only for 1 trip. I can't confirm that 100%, though, as I've never specifically asked Disney that question. Maybe go to the photopass site and contact them there.

magicofdisney
09-14-2009, 04:29 PM
I haven't used photopass to its fullest potential so I don't know a lot about it. But don't you just hand over a plastic card each time you want a photo? Can you not just use the same card or is there an expiration date?

faline
09-15-2009, 11:49 AM
There is an expiration date on photo pass photos. I know that when we used Photo Pass last year, I received a reminder that my ability to manipulate and order my CD was about to run out - I believe they allowed about 30 days.

Aggie97
09-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Another thing to consider is the amount of time you have to obtain a refund for the pre-ordered Photo Pass CD if you change your mind and decide you do not want it. I just checked the fine print at the bottom of the confirmation e-mail I received the last time we pre-ordered. It read, "To receive a refund, you must request it within 2 weeks after the completion of your Disney vacation." :mickey:

Goofy Dad 13
09-18-2009, 02:42 PM
We went to DL Aug 30-Sept 3 and will be going to WDW Sept 27-Oct. I pre-ordered my WDW photopass and was wondering if I can combine these onto one CD or do I need to make 2 separate CD purchases? I hate to pay for 2 separate CDs if I don't have to.

I am pretty sure you can do this, you just need to work within the system (bien from DL and WDW may cause an issue). Photopass allows you to combine multiple cards, that is what you will be doing. I did this with two differnt trips to WDW last year.

You need to claim your photos within 30 days of your photos, they are then available for 30 days. Claim your first trip on September 29 to be sure you don't lose any pics. They will be availble until 29 Oct. Claim second trip when you get back. All the photos should appear in your account. Edit and order before your first set expire.

Disclaimer - have not done this with DL and WDW, just two trips to WDW. But it worked out great.

mom2mickeyfan
09-18-2009, 04:09 PM
We also did the same thing as Goofy Dad and had no problem. Just be sure to wait before adding your first pictures so you do not run out of time. You have 30 days from the day they are taken to claim you pictures online and then from that day you have an additional 30 day to order your CD. So if you put your first trip pictures on too soon, your 30 days to order your CD will run out before you can claim the pictures from your 2nd trip.

Again, like Goofy Dad, I did it with 2 trips to WDW. But I do know that they had the borders for both WDW and DL show up when I edited my pictures so I assume that all of the pictures go to the same place. But I can't say 100%.