PDA

View Full Version : Want to redeem free Photopass voucher

MistressGracey
09-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Howdy all!

With our AAA Disney package, we received a voucher for a free photopass 5x7 photo. Believe it or not, we have NEVER been approached by any Disney photographers while touring, and I would like to know if there are any particular places that we should be on the lookout for the photographers. Specifically, we would LOVE to have our picture taken outside of the Haunted Mansion. Any tips will be so appreciated!

faline
09-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Maybe I missed them, but I didn't see any photographers around the Haunted Mansion. We did have our picture taken here by a Photopass Photographer during last year's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Zippy 1
09-14-2009, 12:59 PM
When we were there in 2007 we had our photos taken as we exited Haunted Mansion. They did several different pictures - including one with a surprise added later. That was the only time that trip we did see a photographer there. There was no one on the other days we rode.

CanadianWDWFan
09-14-2009, 01:09 PM
The only time in recent memory that a Photopass photographer has been at the Haunted Mansion is during MNSSHP.

Also the photographers don't actively find you, at least in my experience. We have always had to ask them to take our picture. As for finding one, just look at most of the popular picture places. They will amost always be there.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-14-2009, 01:18 PM
The Haunted Mansion photopass can be a very hard one to grab.

In all of my trips, and many, many visits to HM we've only ever seen the Photopass Photographer once. Needless to say, we jumped at the chance to get our pics taken.

Many times the photographers won't approach you, they aren't "in your face" or pushing you to get a picture. They are located by all of the main park icons (Main Street, SpaceShip Earth, Tree of Life, Sorcers Hat) and then around the park. Our best pictures seem to be at DHS, don't know why though :confused:

Other places we've had our picture (that I can remember off my head), by the Tower of Terror at DHS, by Crystal Palace at MK, near Pirates at MK, outside MK (in front of the flower beds and the train station)...once you find the first one, you'll be seeing them everywhere! :photo:

MistressGracey
09-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Yay-thanks all! I won't get my hopes up for a Haunted Mansion pic, but we'll be on the lookout at some of the other spots mentioned.
After all, anything free* at Disney is a good thing!

*by free, of course I mean probably worked into the cost of the package.:D