PDA

View Full Version : Illusive Foot Long Hot Dogs?

Adambomb85
09-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi Intercot!

This morning, my parents left for Disney World. My sister and I surprised them for their 38th Wedding Anniversary with a trip! After months of sitting down with them to go over every detail of Disney World, one question remained unanswered. As I was driving them to the airport, my Dad remembered what apparently he wanted to know for a long time. He said, "Oh, son - I know what I forgot to ask you all this time. Where are foot long hot dogs in Disney? I really want to get one this week!" (i love it!) And you know what, I DIDN'T HAVE AN ANSWER! So, tonight when they call me, I was hoping to have an answer as I told my Dad "I'd have to look that one up" :mickey:

Anyone know or should I just send them to a cast member? Thanks!

Seasonscraps
09-14-2009, 10:02 AM
I don't know about foot long hot dogs, but Casey's Corner in the MK has big franks.

wdwfansince75
09-14-2009, 03:31 PM
I got a footlong in DHS on our last trip....On Sunset Blvd....Hot dog wasn't as good as Casey's, but since I was in DHS, not as much of a walk at that time!

Goes4FastPass
09-15-2009, 12:02 AM
Footlongs including chili and cheese if you like and have anuncle who's a cardiologist are available on th Boardwalk as in the Boardwalk resort.

TheRustyScupper
09-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Just remember, due to budet cuts and DDP, they are now 7/8ths-foot longs.

DizNee143
09-15-2009, 12:32 PM
my dad use to get them in America in Epcot..but we havent seen them there in a few years..
we were just talking about it actually..of course we will look for them again when we are there next week!! :mickey: