PDA

View Full Version : No ADRs online UK?

hardingella
09-14-2009, 04:39 AM
We are due to make our ADRs in a few weeks but cant seem to access this online in the Uk, like you can in the USA. Ive tried the link from a thread but it just wont work. Does anyone know why? It would be so much easier if i could do it online.Has anyone else had this problem?

JoF
09-14-2009, 07:19 AM
I am not sure but I think you should be able to do this through the US version of the WDW website. I tried this when making our reservations and the only thing that wouldn't work was that it needed a reference number - as I hadn't booked directly through Disney.
We eventually did everything by phone and it was completely hassle free and we got everything we wanted. We didn't have to wait long in a queue either.
Hope this helps
:mickey:

VWL Mom
09-14-2009, 07:25 AM
I remembered this being discussed a few weeks back. Maybe this will help.
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=160815

JoF
09-14-2009, 07:41 AM
Oh - and by the way - I used my mums phone to call the US as she has a package where all the calls were free!:cool:

hardingella
09-14-2009, 08:59 AM
I dont know if its our server or not, but everytime i try to access the America WDW site it always takes me to the UK site :mad:

MNNHFLTX
09-14-2009, 09:28 AM
I dont know if its our server or not, but everytime i try to access the America WDW site it always takes me to the UK site :mad:

Have you tried clearing your cookies? Not sure if it will help, but it's worth a try.

JoF
09-14-2009, 10:49 AM
Don't know if this helps but I went through the UK site first
I clicked on the drop down menu on bottom left hand side and picked US site English then when the screen refreshed at the top left there was a link appeared that said "visit US site"
That seemed to work for me
Good luck