PDA

View Full Version : Made Ressie b4 free dining plan offered can I change my ressie?

Lilmermaid
09-14-2009, 03:51 AM
Hi,

I made my hotel reservation for the Poly this fall before there was a free dining plan offered. Can I modify my existing reservation with the free dining? Or do you think they will make me cancel original ressie and make a new one?

Thanks.

brian2000boston
09-14-2009, 06:51 AM
They will rebook you under the same ressie with the free dining plan if it is still available for the dates you want. It also would need to be available at the same hotel otherwise you would need to change as they limit the number of rooms and dates. I also would think you need to be outside the 45 day mark but that I am not sure and will leave for someone else to chime in on.

BMan62
09-14-2009, 09:20 AM
If you had booked through Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com), (shameless INTERCOT sponsor plug :D ) they could have done all that for you as soon as the offer came out.

If you have booked through Disney Central Reservations, you should be able to call and have your reservation updated to include the 'Free DDP,' but as the PP said, it will depend on the availability of the rooms for the offer for that resort.

momofdisneyprincess
09-14-2009, 09:28 AM
As others have explained, only a certain number of rooms are set aside with the free dining option. They do not offer free dining to everyone at the hotel. You would have to call to find out if there are rooms still available with the free dining option.