PDA

View Full Version : Cancel ADR's online?

PoohRules
09-13-2009, 06:01 PM
If you make ADR's online, can you cancel them online? The confirmationn email they sent, when I originally recorded them says you can, but I cant seem to find the abilty to access the paths they instruct for cancelling or viewing. All I can find is how to book more.

Thanks.

pixiesmimi
09-13-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes, you can cancel on line. I cancelled three this way. Just pull up your reservation by the confirmation number and there will be a cancel button there somewhere. They will send you an confirmation of your cancellation.

CanadianWDWFan
09-13-2009, 08:23 PM
I have also cancelled ADR's online which I had called in to make.

What I did was to navigate to the Disney web site and go to the dining option. There it will game me fields to insert my confirmation number as well as the phone number I had used to make the confirmation. This worked for ADR's that I made on-line as well as over the phone.

PoohRules
09-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the feedback, yet I don't see anywhere on the website to enter a confirmation number. The email confirmation they sent said to login and navigate to 'dining reservations' and then 'my disney vacation'. I have no problem logging in but I dont see anything labeled 'dining reservations", all I can find is "discover", "plan" and "book". Under "book" i have the option for "dining" and it simply lets me select restaurants and make more reservations. I have tried to link my reservation with my profile and keep getting an error message that they are sorry the are unable to complete the request at this time.

I will probably just call later, but I really find the website very frustrating. :confused:

jillluvsdisney
09-14-2009, 08:37 PM
I just cancelled 3 ADRs this weekend. Do you know how to pull up your ADrs? This is where they ask fr the confimation # and telephone # they were made under. One they are opened, there's a button plain as day that says cancel.

I agree the web site is frustrating and bit obtuse. That's how I ended up making muliple ADRs for the same place every day.

PoohRules
09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Unfortunately I can't seem to get to the screen to pull up my ADR's. I can only get to a screen that lets me reenter my reservation number to make new ones. If someone has a link to take me directly to that specific page, it would be much appreciated.

I had my original ressies and wanted to book the Wild by Design tour. Based on info about the tour, I thought I was going to have to switch my AK day to Tuesday to take the tour, so I made additional Boma and Kona ressies to switch nights. Well, as it turns out the tour is on Wednesdays, so my original ressies are fine. I just need to cancel the second ressies I made as I never really needed them. I know, very confusing; and yet not as confusing as the website.

rflorek
09-15-2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the feedback, yet I don't see anywhere on the website to enter a confirmation number. The email confirmation they sent said to login and navigate to 'dining reservations' and then 'my disney vacation'. I have no problem logging in but I dont see anything labeled 'dining reservations", all I can find is "discover", "plan" and "book". Under "book" i have the option for "dining" and it simply lets me select restaurants and make more reservations. I have tried to link my reservation with my profile and keep getting an error message that they are sorry the are unable to complete the request at this time.

I will probably just call later, but I really find the website very frustrating. :confused:

After you log in on that My Disney Vacation screen where you see "Discover", "Plan
, and "Book", on that same level of the page all the way to the right is a button marked "My Disney Vacation" with a little orange suitcase with a Mickey head on it. If you point your mouse at it, a drop down box will appear with "Dining Reservations" at the bottom of the list. Click on that Dining line and the screen changes to the one where you can retireve your ADRs.

Enter the ADR confirmation # and the phone # your enetered when you booked the ADR. YOur ADR will be retrieved and as you scroll down the page, there will be a "Cancel" button towards the right side. Click that, it will ask you if you are sure and you click again, and your ADR is cancelled.

Some on here have said that they received an email confirming their cancellation, but I never have (I only received the emails from the original booking of the ADRs).

Aggie97
09-15-2009, 10:05 PM
I also have been unable to access the screen that allows you to retrieve existing dining reservations.

I was able to retrieve and cancel ADRs a few weeks ago -- by logging into the site and selecting Dining Reservations under the My Disney Vacation drop-down menu.

However, I have been unable to get to this screen for the past couple days. When I log into the site and select My Disney Vacation --> Dining Reservations, the site logs me out and takes me to the login page again. When I log in again from that page and try My Disney Vacation --> Dining Reservations, the same thing happens. It is stuck in a loop.

Perhaps the site is experiencing a sporadic glitch? I have not tried contacting Disney yet, as I am hoping it will work itself out. :confused:

rflorek
09-16-2009, 07:24 AM
I also have been unable to access the screen that allows you to retrieve existing dining reservations.

I was able to retrieve and cancel ADRs a few weeks ago -- by logging into the site and selecting Dining Reservations under the My Disney Vacation drop-down menu.

However, I have been unable to get to this screen for the past couple days. When I log into the site and select My Disney Vacation --> Dining Reservations, the site logs me out and takes me to the login page again. When I log in again from that page and try My Disney Vacation --> Dining Reservations, the same thing happens. It is stuck in a loop.

Perhaps the site is experiencing a sporadic glitch? I have not tried contacting Disney yet, as I am hoping it will work itself out. :confused:

It must be a sproadic glitch for some because I have had no issues with retrieving the past few days (that's how I was able to get the directions).

pixiesmimi
09-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Some on here have said that they received an email confirming their cancellation, but I never have (I only received the emails from the original booking of the ADRs).

I don't remember if I actually got an email confirmation of my cancellation but when I pulled up all of my ADRs with confirmation #s, including the cancelled ones, they all came up with the cancellations saying CANCELLED. So I had them all emailed to me for confirmation. When I called to make sure this was all correct,(yes I was paranoid about it) they only had the ADRs listed that I didn't cancel so guess it worked.

Aggie97
09-16-2009, 07:11 PM
It must be a sproadic glitch for some because I have had no issues with retrieving the past few days (that's how I was able to get the directions).

Definitely. I just tried the same steps again, and the ADR retrieval screen came up this time. :mickey: