PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Question.

BelleandtheBeast
09-11-2009, 03:05 PM
We are going to Disney World in Feb. 2010. My son is 2 so he will not have a ticket, but he is 36 inches tall and will be able to ride a lot of the rides. Will he be able to get on with me and my husband with our fast pass? He is not as tall as some other kids I have seen his age, but a lot of people do think he is 3 or 4. Actually he is going to Disney for his 4th bday, Feb. 22 :mickey: Thanks.

BelleandtheBeast
09-11-2009, 03:06 PM
This is my first trip ever with a child, I am so excited. I just want him to be able to ride all the rides too.

Soccermom12
09-11-2009, 03:31 PM
We just got back a few weeks ago. Our DD(2.5) was able to go on the rides we had FP for. She wasn't tall enough for most of the FP rides, but she was able to go on Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Buzz, Jungle Cruise, The Little Mermaid at DHS and the Safari at AK without a FP.

BelleandtheBeast
09-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Great, thanks for the reply. It takes some vacation planning worry away. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DisneyWFan
09-11-2009, 05:26 PM
We are going to Disney World in Feb. 2010. My son is 2 so he will not have a ticket, but he is 36 inches tall and will be able to ride a lot of the rides. Will he be able to get on with me and my husband with our fast pass? He is not as tall as some other kids I have seen his age, but a lot of people do think he is 3 or 4. Actually he is going to Disney for his 4th bday, Feb. 22 :mickey: Thanks.

If I read your post correctly & he is turning 4yrs old for your trip meaning he is 3 now he will need a ticket as children by Disney standards are 3-9 yrs old. If you meant he is turning 3 you should be fine with your fast passes.

jwildflower1981
09-11-2009, 08:01 PM

A little confused here too.....:confused:

BelleandtheBeast
09-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Oops, sorry I did mean he is turning 3, actually just a couple of weeks after we get back. We are going on Feb 1st and leaving on the 6th or 7th. Also where is a good spot to pick up a birthday button for him to wear around the park? Do they pass those out at the resorts?

lighteningqueen
09-11-2009, 10:10 PM
If you are staying on site at a resort you just tell them at the check in desk and they wil give his button there. You may want to show them a copy of Birth certificate if you are purchasing tickets there and they do not believe you on his age. They will charge for him at 3 years of age. Especially if he is that tall. He will also have to pay for food if he is three. I am sure you will get looks, but we had a friend her daughter was barely going on two and she stood 38" tall. Our friend had to carry copies of heer birth certificate to avoid paying at Disney

BelleandtheBeast
09-12-2009, 08:38 AM
Thanks, I can't wait to go. 5 months seems like forever.