PDA

View Full Version : CP Take our chances?

BelleKP
09-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Coming down off my high of getting all our ADR's :cloud9: I have one last decision to make. I didn't realize that booking the CP package for lunch and the 5pm show would mean booking a 'lunch' for 2pm.
My DD will be 9 months when we go in Dec. and she will still be taking two naps a day. Our plan was to take the first nap 'on the go' and then go back to the resort for afternoon naps. This does not bode well for a 2pm lunch!
I managed to also get a noon ADR lunch for Tepan Edo the same day (just in case CP was booked) . . . so now I'm asking for advice on what to do.
Keep our noon ADR and take our chances on getting CP seating for the 5 pm show (what time would we have to line up?)
OR
Keep our 2pm ADR and try letting our little one 'go with the flow' in her stroller? (FYI she's a pretty easy going baby so far, she does like her sleep, but tends to be flexible . . . more flexible than her mom ;) )

*I know I would rather eat at noon, but I don't want to miss out on getting seats, or be waiting a ridiculously long time in line with a baby.*

Strmchsr
09-11-2009, 08:45 AM
CP standby lines can be 2-3 hours long. Folks start lining up around 2 or 3 pm for the 5 pm show and it doesn't slow down from there, so I would say go with the CP package.

BelleKP
09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
CP standby lines can be 2-3 hours long. Folks start lining up around 2 or 3 pm for the 5 pm show and it doesn't slow down from there, so I would say go with the CP package.

Man that seems so early!
When I first told DH about the dilema, his first reaction was to eat early and take our chances with CP . . . he said he would wait in line for us (CAN one person wait in line for our family of four?) and I could come join him after naps. But 3 hours would be a bit extreme.

Strmchsr
09-11-2009, 03:05 PM
he said he would wait in line for us (CAN one person wait in line for our family of four?) and I could come join him after naps. But 3 hours would be a bit extreme.

I think several folks do this. One person camps out and waits. It does seem extreme, but I've seen the line stretch from the American pavilion past Italy by 4 pm.