PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a QS opened late.

luvdiznee
09-11-2009, 07:00 AM
Non park of course. Since we will be arriving about 8pm or so. Staying at CBR. Yes we could go to OPR. But hoping for something a bit more than burgers. :mickey:Also looking for some good desert choices, too. Nice yummy cupcakes. But we will be wanting a decent size meal, since we dont eat on flights. Thx

redleg96
09-11-2009, 07:51 AM
My vote is for Captain Cooks at the Poly...grill closes at 11pm, grab & go available 24 hours a day....plus they have dole whips. Pretty convenient off of the monorail as well.

eam
09-11-2009, 08:46 AM
I'm not sure if Downtown Disney would be considered OPR (does this mean Off Property?), but there are some fun places to eat there, as well as having more choices. However, as previously stated Capt Jack's would be open, and they have those great cupcakes. They are also available at Roaring Forks at the Wilderness Lodge. Have fun wherever you go!! (Think of us back home having cereal, or whatever)

luvdiznee
09-11-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure if Downtown Disney would be considered OPR (does this mean Off Property?), but there are some fun places to eat there, as well as having more choices. However, as previously stated Capt Jack's would be open, and they have those great cupcakes. They are also available at Roaring Forks at the Wilderness Lodge. Have fun wherever you go!! (Think of us back home having cereal, or whatever)

Thank you for the response. OPR=Old Port Royale the QS at Carribb Bch Resort. But yes, we are thinking of DTD. Just depends on whether too tired or not. And yes will be thinking of you back home. Especially since I will be eating that same cereal after this trip. :D

Tigerinvestigator
09-11-2009, 05:34 PM
What about Mara at AKL? AKL is one of the most beautiful resorts at night, and Mara has a different selection than the other QS at the resorts. (Love the African Stew!) It's not that far from your resort.:thumbsup:

Aggie97
09-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Will you be using WDW transportation? If so, your easiest option might be to catch the bus to DTD for dinner at Earl of Sandwich. While there are some great CS options at other resorts (Captain Cook's at the Polynesian is our favorite), it likely would take you more time to hop to another resort, as it would require a bus transfer at DTD or one of the theme parks. :mickey:

beksy
09-12-2009, 12:54 PM
How late would Earl of Sandwich be open, or any DTD restaurant for that matter? We will be getting in late on a Tuesday night.

SBETigg
09-12-2009, 02:32 PM
According to Info Central, Earl of Sandwich is open to 11 pm.

Scott C
09-12-2009, 02:34 PM
How late would Earl of Sandwich be open, or any DTD restaurant for that matter? We will be getting in late on a Tuesday night.

I believe that it is 11 -- but am not positive

Thanks
Scott C

magicofdisney
09-12-2009, 03:32 PM
There's also Wolfgang Puck's at DTD. I'm not sure if Ghirardelli is open that late or if you can use snack credits, but it's worth stopping by there. :mickey: