PDA

View Full Version : wishes dessert party

motherof4
09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
I went to the wishes dessert party on Aug 18th it was the first day of our 14 day trip. We had a great time the desserts were excelent and there were so many it was soo delicious I would do that again. the view of the fireworks and the parade was great. If anyone gets a chance to go take advantage of it. It was worth the money I will never forget the good time we had.

TheVBs
09-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the report! If it's still available next time we go, I think we'll try it. :mickey:

Suz36
09-10-2009, 09:43 PM
We have reservations in October and can't wait! I was soooo excited when they extended it. Did they have the mango shooters? What else were they offering? I've read about them running out and slow to restock - what was your experience?

SBETigg
09-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Fantastic! Thanks for the report. So glad it was a good time. I love the view from that area.

brian2000boston
09-11-2009, 03:14 AM
We go in about 2.5 weeks, we cant wait. thanks for the review

motherof4
09-11-2009, 05:33 PM
they had mango shooters infact my daughter and I went up about 6 times each .they were great and they kept restocking everything. as soon as they ran out there was a cm there to fill it up again. they also had creme brulle,brownies, cannolis,tirimisu,cookies,fruit tarts,fruit, chocolate covered strawberries, rasberry tarts, and ice tea and coffee, and juice chocolate cheesecake, chcocolate truffles, and thats only the desserts I can remember. there are much more I want to go back I was just there only a month ago!!! this is the best thing disney has ever done and I hope when I go back in April they still have it.

pixiesmimi
09-13-2009, 06:54 PM
I just wish it wasn't so hard to get a reservation. I tried to get one when they first came out with the info on this and couldn't get anything during our week there in Aug.

PoohnTink
09-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Any chance this might be extended into Dec?

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
09-14-2009, 03:02 PM
I just tried to look into more information on this and can't seem to locate it. Any chance someone could direct me in the right direction?