PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions for an itenerary for our trip.

caryrae
09-10-2009, 04:18 PM
We are going Sept 25-Oct 3rd (just my wife and I). Staying at CSR 25th-29th then POFQ 29th-Oct 3rd. What is a good plan for what to do each day (7 full days).

So far we are gonna do Universal's Halloween Horror Nights on Thurs Oct 1st since it is much cheaper and should a little less crowded and probably and probably also do Universal during the day too.

We will be doing 3 WDW Parks, MK, Epcot, and DHS (no AK this year). We will also do a day over at the Ocean. For the day we switch Resorts (Sept 29th) we are doing breakfast at Kona Cafe and dinner at T-Rex. We may also go to Sea World for a day too haven't decided yet. Haven't been there in a while.

I suppose no Epcot on the weekend since I hear it can be more busy then because of the F&WF.

So Help me fill in the ?

Fri 9/25 arrive at around 3pm go to Resort check in, relax maybe go to DtD.

Sat 9/26 ?

Sun 9/27 ?

Mon 9/28 ?

Tues 9/29 Breakfast at Kona Cafe, Check in new Resort, Dinner at T-Rex. Maybe just hang out at DtD this day between after check in and having dinner.

Wed 9/30 ?

Thurs 10/1 Universal during day and Halloween Horror Nights that night.

Thurs 10/1 ?

Fri 10/2 ?

Sat 10/3 Head to airport, flight leaves at 1:20pm

stitchaholic
09-10-2009, 05:31 PM
i would pick DHS for one of the weekend days and the ocean for the other because MK will be super busy on the weekend also,just because it;s MK.
or skip all the parcs on the weekend and use that as resort time,DTD time and ocean time and fill the other days with the parcs,epcot is usually a 2 day expedition for us, DHS is not even a full day and MK can also be spread out into 2 days so that you get to see the parades ,shows and fireworks

brian2000boston
09-10-2009, 07:50 PM
:thumbsup: We are going the same dates at POFQ

I would definately throw in some time to go enjoy the F&W Festival at Epcot, maybe hit MNSSHP on Tuesday and do T-Rex and DTD another day.