PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express resort order

Wrigley
09-10-2009, 03:08 PM
We are staying at CBR next month, and I was just curious as to what other resorts share Magical Express with CBR, and what the order for drop off is? Thanks!:mickey:

faline
09-10-2009, 03:33 PM
The order for drop-off is decided by the driver. Depending upon the group of folks expected around the same time, the resorts you share with could vary though they wil likely be in the same geographic area as your resort.

tinksmom02
09-10-2009, 04:00 PM
The order for drop-off is decided by the driver. Depending upon the group of folks expected around the same time, the resorts you share with could vary though they wil likely be in the same geographic area as your resort.

Not to hijack the thread, but it saves me from posting a separate question...are WL and Poly usually on the same bus route?

Iluvpooh
09-10-2009, 04:32 PM
It seemed to me this last trip that there was no order for drop off. We went to WL, POP, and then to OKW. I didn't get it. Very different resort areas in my opinion.

TheRustyScupper
09-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but it saves me from posting a separate question...are WL and Poly usually on the same bus route?

1) Usually, the route is usually FW-WL-CR-Poly-GF.
2) But, of course,there are few guests for FW cabins.
3) But, it can go crazy if there are others, like POP, OKW, or anything else.
4) it all depends upon the number guests at the time.
5) To save bus dispatching, they sometimes make some weird combinations.
6) There are four basic resort groupings, but suject to change at any moment.

VolMickey
09-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Thanks, Rusty!

tinksmom02
09-10-2009, 09:46 PM
2) But, of course,there are few guests for FW cabins.
3) But, it can go crazy if there are others, like POP, OKW, or anything else.
4) it all depends upon the number guests at the time.
5) To save bus dispatching, they sometimes make some weird combinations.
6) There are four basic resort groupings, but suject to change at any moment.

Thanks, Rusty. We have friends coming in on a different airline, and staying at a different resort. We were kind of hoping we'd all get put on the same ME bus. Guess we'll keep our :fingers:

CleveRocks
09-11-2009, 04:32 AM
It would be highly unusual that FW would be grouped together with the MK area resorts, as FW is in the DD zone.

Of course, ANY grouping is possible, as it it's dependent upon reservations data, but I can't understand what info you're going on to state that FW is usually grouped with the MK area resorts.

As usual for me, I feel funny asking you about the accuracy of your info ...

CleveRocks
09-11-2009, 04:43 AM
Another quick thing about the ORDER of drop-offs.

The driver has 100% discretion to decide the order of drop-offs for his/her bus. The driver is told what resorts to go to, but not what order to do it in.

The ONLY exception is when there are guests for both Polynesian and Grand Floridian aboard. WIth this combination, the driver MUST drop off guests at Polynesian before dropping off guests at GF. It has nothing to do with preferences, just what's possible and not possible. If the bus dropped off at GF first, it would be forced to try to make a left turn into the Poly complex that would be physically impossible to do in one of those large motorcoaches ... not difficult ... physically impossible to fit.