PDA

View Full Version : DME -just your luggage?

Mitzie
09-10-2009, 02:39 PM
DH and I are headed down to Disney in 22 days:yay:. We are renting a car at MCO and driving ourselves to CRS to check in and things and then driving to visit an elderly friend who can't come to us(thus the need to rent the car). Can or will DME deliver our luggage to CRS with out us being on the bus? We didn't want to have to wait around the airport to get it ourselves. Looked into getting the car at the Dolphin after riding the bus as we are renting from Alamo, but we would have to pick the car up by 4:00 and we weren't sure we would make it with our flight getting in at 1:50.

caryrae
09-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Can't imagine they would otherwise alot of people staying at a Disney Resort would do the same thing.

Strmchsr
09-10-2009, 03:07 PM
No. DME rules specifically state that it isn't a luggage only service. If you use the luggage service you must also use the DME bus.

I realize the OP was just asking a question. However, since the question has been answered and Intercot TOS does not allow any discussion of trying to "get around the system" (which I don't want this thread to move into) I'm closing the thread.