PDA

View Full Version : DVC Offer - FastPass Exchange Ticket

Mfarquar
09-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

I recently received an email to take a tour of the Disney Vacation Club.

They promise a FastPass Exchange Ticket if my husband and I attend the tour.

Does anyone know what this FastPass entails? Is it the same sort of FastPass that they give to people who are celebrating their birthday (multiple FPs - 1 each for several rides) or just 1 FP for a ride of our choosing?

If anyone knows, it will be a big help because we're trying to figure out if we should include this tour into our vacation plan.

Thanks, as always! :mickey:

magicjasb
09-10-2009, 10:26 AM
A few years ago my parents went on the tour and received a hard ticket that they were able to insert in four fast pass machines in each of the parks for instant fast passes. They were also able to get two tickets for my sister and daughter who were on the trip, but didn't take the tour. It was a great deal. I don't know if it is still the same. Good Luck

LoriSan
09-10-2009, 11:58 AM
it is 3 instant fast passes per card that they give you

Mfarquar
09-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks to both of you for the info!

So, it seems as though you can use these FP credits at any FP dispensing machine for a FP that is good right away.

This could be really good for TSM...

Are there any restrictions? I am guessing the FP is only good for the day you receive it? What happens if a machine is out of FPs for the day? Would the special FP credit still work? Can you use it on the same ride more than once?

LoriSan
09-10-2009, 12:57 PM
you can use it for any machine that has fast passes available. If fast passes are all distributed for an attraction for the day, you can't use it. There is no limit what you can use them for. If you want to ride TSM over and over with them, you can. The cards are usually only valid for four (or is it 3?? days)