PDA

View Full Version : so bored! (just a small rant)

tinksmom02
09-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Just thought I'd share my boredom with everyone LOL

We're leaving Saturday morning. Yesterday and today I packed up everything I could (all that's left is that last-minute stuff, glasses, chargers, etc.). I made lists of what still needs to be packed. I made a list of what I need to do Friday. I've been scouring Intercot and the net for any new information that I may have missed. I have checked and double checked our itinerary. Mousekeeping envelopes are done. Took money out of the bank.

My grad classes are done until after we get back, so I don't have any homework to do. I'm headed to work at 1pm....I'm so bored!!!!!!!

Why can't we be there already??????? :blush::cloud9:

SBETigg
09-09-2009, 10:06 AM
The waiting is the hardest part. Especially those last few days when it's so close!

Iluvpooh
09-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Well, bored is better than stressed out. Last trip my DD had a horrible stomach virus and couldn't stop throwing up for 3 days. Trip before that my DH paycheck was deposited in the WRONG bank account and it took a few days to get any cash off our debit cards.
Bored is always better than stressed.
Relax and enjoy it.

tinksmom02
09-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Well, bored is better than stressed out. Last trip my DD had a horrible stomach virus and couldn't stop throwing up for 3 days. Trip before that my DH paycheck was deposited in the WRONG bank account and it took a few days to get any cash off our debit cards.
Bored is always better than stressed.
Relax and enjoy it.

Yuck, you've definitely had some stress!!!

I know, I should just relax, but I'm not really sure how to do that ;) I feel like it's a great thing to be so organized and ahead of myself, except for these last few days, when there's nothing left to do!

Add to my list: I've cleaned the bathroom, the stove, and the microwave, ironed my clothes for work tomorrow night, and made DH's lunch for tomorrow. And it's still not even 11am!

T-Belle
09-09-2009, 11:13 AM
I feel your pain! The last few days waiting is agony!

disney obsessed
09-09-2009, 08:18 PM
enjoy the feeling! Soon the vacation will be a memory.

Go for the ride...

brad192
09-09-2009, 09:38 PM
OH! Those last few days!:crazy:

Constantly dreaming about what you'll be experiencing.:cloud9:

No focus about the immidiate tasks at hand.:dizzy:

Rechecking that EVERYTHING has been taken care of.:fingers:

Worrying about forgetting something.:confused:

Checking the calender & the watch, thinking about where you'll be & what you'll be doing in "X" amount of time.:clappy:

Hoping that nothing will go wrong.:thumbsup:

Hey, we've ALL been there. Just embrace the horror of the "pre-trip anxiety." You're gonna be there soon enough and, unfortunately, it'll be over WAY too soon!:(

Enjoy you're trip!

stitchaholic
09-10-2009, 06:48 AM
i am the same way when i have furiously planned our trip,taken care of every detail and then it's just waiting,waiting,waiting, the night before is a problem because you want to sleep so that you're rested for the next day,but you are just too excited,or nervous that you won't wake up in time.

wish i was feeling all those things....
have fun!

tinksmom02
09-10-2009, 07:56 AM
Hey, we've ALL been there. Just embrace the horror of the "pre-trip anxiety." You're gonna be there soon enough and, unfortunately, it'll be over WAY too soon!:(

Enjoy you're trip!

Yeah, I'm back and forth between being bored because the trip isn't here, excited because it's close, and depressed because it'll be over soon! Am I ready for the loony bin or what??

mouseketeer mom
09-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Yeah, I'm back and forth between being bored because the trip isn't here, excited because it's close, and depressed because it'll be over soon! Am I ready for the loony bin or what??

I totally get it! I actually feel the same before we go...and I think about it being over too...like...all that and its gone so quickly!!
I promise you Christi..you will love the Hawaii bldg and will have a tough time staying anywhere else after this. Make sure you drink lots of orange guava juice in the lounge. Its a taste thats only the Poly..and make sure you make lots of time for resort time. The Hawaii bldg is all about relaxation. Enjoy it and come back and tell everything!

Roo Girl
09-10-2009, 05:03 PM
We leave Saturday too! I have been doing the "this time next week we'll be..." for a while now...At work, people are like "you're in such a good mood!" Uh, YEAH, I'm outta here people!!! I can grin & bear just about anything when I know WDW is less than 48 hours away...BLISS...

tinksmom02
09-10-2009, 10:47 PM
We leave Saturday too! I have been doing the "this time next week we'll be..." for a while now...At work, people are like "you're in such a good mood!" Uh, YEAH, I'm outta here people!!! I can grin & bear just about anything when I know WDW is less than 48 hours away...BLISS...

Thanks for all your planning help, Lisa. We cannot wait to get there so we can start enjoying Hawaii and all the Poly has to offer!

tinksmom02
09-10-2009, 10:48 PM

I know what you mean, I just finished up my summer rotation (I go to another branch of the library when we get back from WDW) tonight and I felt bad~everyone was saying how much they're going to miss me and all I could think about what how much closer our trip is!!!

Dsnygirl
09-11-2009, 01:41 AM

:D If you're ready for the loony bin, I'm right there with you... that's exactly how I feel right now, and I'm 6 weeks out! Haven't quite hit the bored stage, but the excited/depressed/can't wait/can't believe it'll be over stage is already well in the works!! :blush:

VWL Mom
09-11-2009, 07:54 AM

There is an easy fix for this. While you are on your trip this year be sure to pick up at least 3 tins on Mickey Mints. Open one one the plane home (helps with the detox process)....put one in a safe place (to beat the blues between trips).....and pack one away in the suitcase (will help with keep excitement level in check when preparing for next trip). :mickey:

cknorr28
09-11-2009, 10:01 AM
At least your able to go. :thumbsup:

dream_disney
09-17-2009, 04:40 PM
At least you only have a couple days. 41 days for me!!! Oh my word the last month is going to go SO SLOW!

Phantod
09-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Just thought I'd share my boredom with everyone LOL

We're leaving Saturday morning. ... I'm headed to work at 1pm....I'm so bored!!!!!!!

Why can't we be there already??????? :blush::cloud9:

Right behind you. I have to work Saturday, so we aren't leaving until Sunday at 10:00 AM....my mind is SOOOOO not on work. :thumbsup: