PDA

View Full Version : Park passes on KTTW card

Aggie97
09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
For the past several years we have had APs, but for our trip this fall we will purchase MYW passes instead. We would like to have the passes coded on our KTTW cards.

What is the best way to do this:

Order the MYW passes in advance and bring them to the resort concierge desk to be added to our KTTW cards after we check in?
or
Purchase the MYW passes from the resort concierge desk after we check in, having them added to our KTTW cards at the same time?

Thanks! :mickey:

CleveRocks
09-08-2009, 05:14 PM
For the past several years we have had APs, but for our trip this fall we will purchase MYW passes instead. We would like to have the passes coded on our KTTW cards.

What is the best way to do this:

Order the MYW passes in advance and bring them to the resort concierge desk to be added to our KTTW cards after we check in?
or
Purchase the MYW passes from the resort concierge desk after we check in, having them added to our KTTW cards at the same time?

Thanks! :mickey:If you have to choose one or the other from above, I'd choose the second one. I'm just paranoid about leaving the tickets at home! But if I get them at the resort, I can't possibly forget them, right? For me, personally, this peace of mind is worth the few bucks saved by buying the tickets online at a slight discount.

But either way (of the above) that you do it, it'll take about the same amount of time.

I'm guessing you booked a room-only reservation rather than a package. Because on a package, tickets are a part of it and they get coded onto your KTTW card during the check-in process, and thus you don't need to go to the Lobby Concierge desk and do it separately.

Aggie97
09-08-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm guessing you booked a room-only reservation rather than a package.

You are correct. :thumbsup:

If you have to choose one or the other from above, I'd choose the second one.

Is there another option we should consider instead? I'm definitely open to suggestions! :mickey: