PDA

View Full Version : any chance the child care centers have nebulizers?

LoriSan
09-08-2009, 01:25 PM
We leave this weekend, and it looks like DS4 needs the nebulizer every few hours for his RAD. Any chance they have one if I bring his tubing? I so do not want to lug a nebulizer around the World!

Strmchsr
09-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Child care centers do not carry those as far as I remember. Not sure about the first aid stations.

Night Tracker
09-08-2009, 07:56 PM
My information says no, they do not have them.
The good news is that you can bring it to the parks and leave it at the first aid station. You won't have to pay for a locker or lug it around all day (except to and from the parks.)

LoriSan
09-08-2009, 08:56 PM
well, back from the dr, and it looks like maybe by next week he will only need the neb twice a day, which means I still have to bring it with me for the hotel, but not to the parks every day.

Hayden's Dad
09-09-2009, 10:38 AM
I rember Hayden's Nebulizer wasn't very big, but I wouldn't have wanted to carry it around the parks with me. I don't know how big yours is, but you could take it to the park and leave it with First Aid that way you wouldn't have to leave the park to give your son his treatment. :mickey: Let us know what you end up doing.

LoriSan
09-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Well, I took it with me. I had a rental car and a stroller, so it really wasn't bad, just one more thing to carry to and from the resort room each day. I also had to carry an insulated pack with ice packs and the medication, but I figure all that is better than 8 hours in the ER!

Hayden's Dad
09-21-2009, 12:43 PM
I know what you mean, we hauled medicine, diaper bag, neb, oxygen, suction machine the whole nine yards. You get real good at playing Tetris, making everything fit just right. :) I have learned that the First Aid Stations will hold medicine that needs to be kept cold for you, but that can be a pain if you are on the other side of the park and it is medicine time, or stuck in a line. I hope you had fun. :mickey:

LoriSan
09-21-2009, 04:03 PM
I did all the treatments at the Baby Care Centers, since the TV with the cartoons kept him occupied. He liked it so much, he didn't want to leave after the treatment was done. He was digging the kid-sized chairs and cartoons.

gmgdisneymom
09-22-2009, 12:09 PM
They do not have them. We needed one when we went in april due to our son's seasonal allergies.

i would suggest bring yours with you (or gettin g one from the dr) and then renting a locker at the park to keep it for when you need it