PDA

View Full Version : Santa at MVMCP

dixiepixie
09-08-2009, 10:04 AM
I am helping a friend plan a trip who wants her kids to sit on Santa's lap at MVMCP. I didn't see Santa when I went to the party last year, so I need your help on what to tell her. Where is he located? What is the best time to see him without a line? Is there a photopass photographer there?

Thanks for your help!

SurferStitch
09-08-2009, 11:12 AM
I don't remember seeing him at the party either, but we did see him during the day at MK. He's off to the right of Main Street as you're walking toward the castle. He was in that little alcove across the street from the Emporium. There was ALWAYS a line. We waited about 15 minutes.

He was also in DTD in a cute cottage set up outside the WoD.

barbiegirl314
09-08-2009, 11:36 AM
When we were there before he was at Epcot at the American Pavilion, there was no line at all. We got some really nice pictures.

At the Christmas party I only remember seeing him at the end of the parade in his sleigh.

disneykid99
09-08-2009, 07:04 PM
We did not see him at the party (we did not go). We saw him in the middle of the day on Mainstreet off to the side (as stated before). There was NO line. He was the most beautiful magical Santa I have ever seen. He was generous with his smile and time. :santa2: We got wonderful pictures with our kids and him. I cannot imagine that there would not be a photopass CM with him but I really do not even remember a handler so I am not 100% sure on that. I hope your friend has a great time!