PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club club level

Jen C.
09-08-2009, 08:53 AM
We have stayed at BC club level before. Of course, as previously discussed, the lounge is quite small. We have booked for our upcoming stay, a deluxe room, club level at BC. I recall that the deluxe rooms are not on the actual club level, which bothered my DH. There are no rooms left available in the other catergories at BC, that would allow us to keep our club level.

So, we are thinking of moving our ressie to YC. They have garden and lagoon view club level available. Are all of those rooms on the actual club level at YC? Also, is the YC lounge rather small like BC? Tell me your thoughts, and which you'd prefer. Thanks! :thumbsup:

mousefan76
09-08-2009, 11:13 AM
My DW and I love the club level at YC. My tow DS do also. We have our fourth reservation coming up staying on the club level. The lounge is not extrememly huge but it would take a lot of people in there to make you feel crowded. We have never been there when there were no seats available. The YC club is also special to us because we spent out honeymoon there so I may be biased but we love the YC in general so staying on the club level is just another plus for us.

Jen C.
09-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the review! When you stay club level at YC, can you tell me if you are in a room actually on the same floor as the lounge?

TammiMcMan
09-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Just like the BC, the YC standard club level rooms are on the same floor as the lounge. It's not much bigger than the BC's and I have to say, that when we were there, we were seldom able to sit down it was so crowded. They have a balcony with some seating, it overlooks the parking lot.

The YC lagoon view rooms only accommodate 4 (I have absolutely no idea why), so if you have 5, you would have to go with standard or garden view. My impression of the lounge floor was sort of like a rabbits den. There were long hallways, with other hallways off it. I would definitely recommend asking for a room by the lounge, otherwise it can be quite a walk.

MonoMan
09-09-2009, 06:30 PM
We stayed at the YC a few years ago and our room was on the same floor as the lounge, however, we did notice people who were coming on and off the elevator to use the lounge. I'm not sure if this is a regular thing or if they were just given access. I would suggest asking the CM.

TammiMcMan
09-09-2009, 06:35 PM
We stayed at the YC a few years ago and our room was on the same floor as the lounge, however, we did notice people who were coming on and off the elevator to use the lounge. I'm not sure if this is a regular thing or if they were just given access. I would suggest asking the CM.Just like the BC, the deluxe rooms for the YC are not on the same floor as the lounge. They'd have to access it by coming up on the elevator. All the standard club level rooms are on the same floor.