PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on using Travelocity?

GreenBeetle
09-06-2009, 12:52 PM
I've never used Travelocity before, but checking airfare the past few weeks for our upcoming January trip, they consistely have the best rates for both USAir and AirTran from Philadelphia.

Has anyone here used them before? Looking for the good, the bad and the ugly. :)

Thanks.

brian2000boston
09-06-2009, 01:08 PM
I used them before, actually i have used most of them. I use whichever has the best deal, usually these days they are al the same as each other. Definatley check the airlines site too.

I cant really say anything bad because even though they manage the ticket purchase, you are still getting an actual e-ticket for the airline.

I think you will do fine.

Zippy 1
09-06-2009, 03:11 PM
We use Travelocity all the time for both air and hotel to different places all over the country. We have never had any problems.:mickey:

wire0monkey
09-09-2009, 12:47 PM
I've used Travelocity a lot, including for discounted rooms at WDW and a trip to the Bahamas. They're great.

Out of more than a dozen trips, I had a problem once. When I did, the hotel checked me in and then asked me to call Travelocity from my room. I did and Travelocity faxed over the reservation and payment information to the hotel (which had apparently lost it.) The problem was solved in about 15 minutes, and I didn't have any delay in checking into my hotel.

Bri
09-09-2009, 04:25 PM
i have used all those sites before and never had a problem. have you checked priceline? we are going down for new years and priceline had the cheapest flights out of philly, nonstop.