PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf - night or day?

dmosher
09-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Has anyone done day and/or night at FGMG? We are going to try it for the first time and are curious if it is more fun during the night or the day. Thanks!
:pipes:
D

DisneyGlutton
09-05-2009, 09:39 PM
I've played it during both day and night. My personal preference is for night as it is cooler in both senses--the weather is a bit more tolerable (unless its Winter of course, lol) and the affect of having the course lit up is also very cool. However, you may have to worry about bugs.

As an aside, I would call Winter/Summerland a more pleasant and slightly more challenging course to play imho.

dmosher
09-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Hmm... I had not thought of the bug issue. Thanks!
:pipes:
D

disneygirlnowmom
09-06-2009, 07:58 AM
We found it nicer to play Winter/Summerland during the day. Mainly, because there were very few other people there. We almost had the course to ourselves.

When we played at night it was very crowded and nowhere near as enjoyable.

locutus
09-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Fantasia gardens during the day maybe crowded. On our trip a couple weeks ago we had to wait 25 minutes to start. And the greens werent in the best of shape and need to be replaced. Id try The golf at the Blizzard beach instead.

DisneyGlutton
09-06-2009, 08:04 PM
When we played at night it was very crowded and nowhere near as enjoyable.

If you can, I would go close to closing time, and I think you'll find that the crowds are more manageable.

twinboyz
09-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Fantasia Golf at dusk is awesome. The last hole is the best!

vws_and_disney
09-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Night. Especially on a night that Fantasmic is planned. Cant really see anything but it sounds good.

DizneyDoug
10-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Depends on the time of year.... we went during the day in July and we were soaked with sweat when we finished. But the course is great and we had alot of fun.