PDA

View Full Version : Just made (expensive) dining reservations

Zawadi
09-05-2009, 12:00 PM
We're now at T-90days :D so attempted to make our dining reservations online. However...

Our booking was made with Disney UK and the US website did not recognise the booking reference number.

So, we had to resort to making the international telephone call to 407-WDW-DINE. After about 1 hour of Disney music I got to speak to an agent.

We got all of our reservations as well as tickets for MVMCP.

The funny side is that even though we have free DDP as part of our package the call, to make our reservations, cost over $20.00 (the price of a nice entree).

Note for international guests: Ask the agent for the booking reference number, on the US system, just in case you wish to add/modify/delete your reservations via the online system.

SBETigg
09-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Wow, that is expensive. But so worth it? I hope. At least, it's for free dining. Enjoy!

David&Jane
09-05-2009, 03:28 PM
If you are in UK ring the Disney holiday company after 12 o'clock , a new option is added which will connect you to the dining reservations line in USA.

They also appear to answer the phone quicker this way, could be because Disney are paying for part of the call or just luck.

If you ring a few days before the 90 days they will give you your resort reservation number which will allow you to go on line to book

For our trip in November got all our ADR's for 14 day holiday at the times we wanted apart from first day

Zawadi
09-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks David&Jane, wish I'd known that earlier.

As an aside, the park hours for December are not yet on the UK website, yet they have been on the US site for a few days.