PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe

brian2000boston
09-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Trying to see if we should keep this adr. Anyone familiar with the menu for the few days it is open? I kind of like that we have an opportunity to try this but concerned that i cant find a menu anywhere. Maybe someone here has eated here over the last couple weeks?

Thanks!

SBETigg
09-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Due to the fact that it's a temporary buffet, I'm not sure you'll see menus out there anywhere. They did a temp buffet at Pirata y Perico in the past, and they have gotten decent reviews, so I wouldn't worry.

But for me, I love trying new things, but I'm not a buffet fan and I would stick to more well-known, reviewed restaurants. I'm not a fan of any MK table service, but I love dining at resorts around the MK. I hope it's good for you!

brian2000boston
09-05-2009, 09:30 AM
I found this on Disney's website

Please note that Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe is only open on these select nights:

•August 16, 23 and 30
•September 6, 13, 20 and 27

The delectable menu offers a variety of American dishes with a twist to please any palate: salads (fall harvest garden gourmet greens with assorted toppings; tomato, cucumber and buffalo mozzarella salad; pasta primavera salad; tropical fruit and cous cous salad), entrees (orecchiette pasta with grilled chicken, whole-wheat penne pasta and baked meatballs, beef and vegetable stir-fry, carved-to-order chimichurri beef strip loin) and sides (sautéed seasonal vegetables, vegetable fried rice). Save room for the tempting desserts, which include mini pastries, cakes and fruit salad!

If anyone has eaten here this year let me know if you have seen other items on this buffet.

Thank you

SBETigg
09-05-2009, 12:01 PM
I'm glad you found a listing of what to expect. It actually does sound pretty good. I hope you hear from someone who has tried it.