PDA

View Full Version : Disney while 7 months pregnant..

DizNee143
09-04-2009, 11:50 AM
has any one been while 7 months pregnant?

ill be heading down in 18 days..and ill be 29 weeks by then...

i know its going to be a different kind of disney vacation..im gonna have to take it slow..more stops to rest..probably visit every bathroom at least twice lol..i get all that..

but im just wondering how it was for women who have already expereniced it??

the only thing im a little bit worried/scared about is the flight there and back..its only a little over a 2 hour flight each way..
do you feel any different then when you fly when your not pregnant?

i cant wait to go!!! :mickey:

robnadina
09-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Congrats on your baby!
I didnt fly while PG but I did go to DL alot. I rested plenty and drank lots of water. I had fun on the kiddie rides and had awesome snacks while DH went on the rides that I couldn't. I guess you could say I ate my way across DL :blush:
Plus baby loved the music from parades.
Hope you have a great time.

deedeebee
09-04-2009, 01:14 PM
I have been twice while expecting:thumbsup: These vacations gave me a chance to take in all the small details that make Disney special:mickey: Our flight was just over two hours, keep moving your legs and drink plenty of water, maybe a seat close to the restroom:blush: Our vacations keep changing, as a child I went with my Grandparents(I miss them!) My DH and I stayed at the GF when we were first married. Now we have three kids, 14, 12 and 11. We are moving faster than ever, all good stages, but different. Have fun and keep rested, you'll need it;)

DisneyTwinsMommy
09-04-2009, 01:44 PM
I went while 5 months PG with twins (so like 7 months, LOL). It was very very very very tiring. You have to take it really slow and stop often. Like to others said, drink plenty of water and rest often. My problem with flying was I get very motion sick and usually take bonine for the flight. Since I couldn't take that I tried those sea-bands for your wrist, and they didn't really work. :ill:

Have a wonderful time and congrats on the new mouskateer! :mickey:

Tigerinvestigator
09-04-2009, 05:02 PM
My DW went while pregnant with all three of our girls, once when she was 7 months. She says as long as it is not 90 degrees or hotter, and really crowded, she would do it again. :thumbsup:

Mammabruski
09-04-2009, 10:27 PM
I went this May at 28 weeks, it was just my dd (2.5 yrs old) and I for the first day. My dh dropped us off at the airport (3 hour drive), then it was a 3.5 hour flight. We took the Magical Express, checked in at POP, got our Garden Grocer order, and braved a huge rain storm as we walked to our room. Wow, I get tired just thinking about it! But I was fine, even after the long day of travel and chasing a two year old.

My dm met us at the hotel the next morning, but was feeling under the weather. So the next day I actually took my dd to MK by myself. I took a taxi there (my dm insisted). It was quite a workout, as my dd wanted me to hold her in many of the lines. We took the bus home, and I managed the stroller, diaper bag, a two year old and my baby bump all by myself.

Ok, so enough about my trip. I hope this story shows you that, yes, you can go to WDW 7 months pregnant and still have an amazing time. Keep in mind that every day we went home for my dd's nap, and I napped too. Almost 2 hours of napping every day. We took it easy, and since I was pregnant, didn't need to worry about the e-ticket rides. Just take your time, rest often, drink lots of water, and enjoy! :mickey:

Belster
09-04-2009, 11:36 PM
I have been twice while expecting... 4 months and 6 months along. I was not a very big pregnant woman so I was able to go on low key rides sill....Peter Pan, Small World and so on. I really enjoy those trips. Take advantage of breaks and the hotel pools and such. You will have a greta time...but follow your body.

DizNee143
09-07-2009, 10:12 AM
thank you all for th reassurance!!
i know im not the only one to go while this far along in a pregnancy..lol..
and wow Mammabruski if you can held your vacation!! and still have a good time..i think i will have no problem!!!
thank you all again! :mickey: