PDA

View Full Version : Paying to upgrade after final payment?

Joy2theworld
09-03-2009, 10:55 PM
We booked the hotel with free dining package for this fall. The offer has expired (the specific one we used) and our final payment has been made. However, I was wondering if there was still any way to pay to upgrade resorts without losing our free dining or anything. Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
09-04-2009, 10:05 AM
1) Highly doubtful.
2) The number of rooms allotted to Free DDP are limited.
3) They usually go pretty quickly.
4) But, it might be worth a phone call.
5) You just never know.

It'sWDW4me
09-04-2009, 10:18 AM
I believe someone else on this board was successful in doing just that. Give them a call (or two or three or ten) as it sure as heck can't hurt to try! Good luck.

TammiMcMan
09-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Call and ask to speak to someone in guest services. If anyone can help you, it's them. Disney doesn't usually turn down a chance to make more money, it just depends on what they have in inventory.

LudwigVonDrake
09-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Never hurts to call :call:

mickey's buddy
09-06-2009, 01:04 AM
We actually just did this. Had tried many times to get fam suite but was always told it wasn't available. Decieded to try one more time, after we had already made final payment and less than 30 days from arrival...we were able to change with no problem. Free dining was not affected and there was no penalty fee since we were upgrading. I was told, however, if we wanted to add a room the people staying in it would not get free dining since offer had expired. Good luck!