PDA

View Full Version : It's finally here...Pre-Trip Report time!!!

tink179
09-03-2009, 10:24 PM
As were are 13 days shy of our trip, I just realized I haven't written my pre-trip report yet. So, here it goes...

September 16-26th at POR
Cast:
Me 29(celebrating the big 30 while there) Crazed Disney fan!!!

DH 29 Loves Disney, but not as much as me

DS-8(turning 9 on trip) Loves Donald and looking forward to all the rides.

DS-6 Loves Pluto and is looking forward to being able to ride RNRC finally!

DD-3 1/2 Can't wait for the princesses and getting to finally ride all the 40in. rides

Let's get this report started! :mickey: We will be driving to Moline, IL on Tues, Sept 15 and spending the night at a La Quinta Inn. I guess it really won't be a whole night considering we will need to be at the airport at 3:50am in the morning. Our flight leaves at 5:50am on the 16th and we will arrive at the most wonderful place in the world at 11:20am and heading to our resort via Magical Express. We will be staying at POR and this will be our first stay here. We've been previous Pop Century guests, but now because of our family size we had to upgrade. I hope it's just as wonderful if not better! This will be our 6th trip and our 2nd one this year. (Thanks to my DH for making my 30th b-day so much easier to transition into!:thumbsup:) Some of our first's this trip will MNSSHP on the 22nd, Pirate's League for my son's on the 22nd, Food and Wine Festival, a few new restaurants,our resort, going in September (always been in Jan), golfing, and the waterparks. Super excited and can't wait. Sad at the same time, because this will be our last trip for another couple of years. That's going to be really really rought!!!:(:(:(

Dining plans:
Chef Mickeys-breakfast
Whispering Canyon-dinner
Teppan Edo-dinner
CRT- breakfast
Ohana-dinner
Le Cellier-dinner
Princesses in Norway-breakfast
Kona Cafe-dinner
1900 Park Fare

Thanks to everyone who answered all my questions and thanks to Denise at MJ for making everything so darn easy and once again getting us a superb deal! Intercot and Magical Journeys are the best!!!:number1:

I will definitely be doing live trip reports, so I hope everyone stays tuned!!!:mickey:

brian2000boston
09-03-2009, 11:00 PM
we have very similar dining plans, have a fun trip!

Nibs
09-03-2009, 11:51 PM
YAY YOU! We're going to be at POR from the 13-22 also ^^. I really think you'll enjoy it, and the kids should love the pool. This is our 2nd stay at POR so they must have done something right to bring us back :). Good lord....10 days away..i'm gonna blow a gasket.

T-Belle
09-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Have a great time! Can't wait to read all about it!

DizNee143
09-04-2009, 09:51 AM
sounds like its only to be a great vacation!! lots to celebrate!! hope you and your family have a wonderful time!!! :mickey:

faline
09-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Great way to celebrate your birthday!