PDA

View Full Version : magical express any airline??

LiloLovesTheKing26
09-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Can you use any airline with magical express??

LiloLovesTheKing26
09-02-2009, 08:23 PM
oh never mine. Just saw that post below that answers my question!! Duh!

MNNHFLTX
09-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Just in case anyone else needed this information--the airlines that participate in the Magical Express program (with automatic luggage transfer and airline check-in at the resort upon departure)--AirTran, Alaska, American, Continental, Delta, JetBlue, Northwest, United/Ted and USAirways. Folks who use other airlines can still use Magical Express to get to and from the airport, they just need to keep their luggage with them and have it loaded onto the bus they are taking to and from the resort. Then they need to check it in at the airport as they usually would.

BMan62
09-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Just in case anyone else needed this information--the airlines that participate in the Magical Express program (with automatic luggage transfer and airline check-in at the resort upon departure)--AirTran, Alaska, American, Continental, Delta, JetBlue, Northwest, United/Ted and USAirways. Folks who use other airlines can still use Magical Express to get to and from the airport, they just need to keep their luggage with them and have it loaded onto the bus they are taking to and from the resort. Then they need to check it in at the airport as they usually would.

Not exactly -- ALL airlines can use luggage transfer from MCO to Disney resorts. Only the airlines listed above can use luggage transfer service from their Disney resorts to the airport. All others must handle their own baggage to/from the DME bus to the airport.

It'sWDW4me
09-03-2009, 10:23 AM
OP - yes, incoming airline doesn't matter. Just make sure your ME sticker tags are on your luggage before you check your luggage in at your home airport. Your luggage will show up in your room. When you're catching your ME bus back to MCO, you may be able to check your luggage at the resort or you may have to cart it out to the ME bus and into MCO with you - that part depends on which airline you're using.

ALL Moderators - I, for one, think you do an amazing job and thank for your time and due diligence!! This is one of the many reasons that :rocks:

CleveRocks
09-03-2009, 12:29 PM
I agree with It'sWDW4me ...

On your arrival day, everyone on every airline gets the full DME treatment which means the bus ride AND the automatic luggage delivery.

It's only on the way home that airline matters, in terms of baggage handling.