PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Babe's Gotta Getaway Part XII

Beach Club Babe
09-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Sunday August 9th, 2009 continued

Sorry for the delay.

With everybody scattered in all directions, it was just Rose, Theresa, Emily, Hallie, and me in Epcot. We had just met up and Emily continued to make her mask. While we were in Germany, Theresa expressed interest in riding Mission: Space again. I knew Emily would want to ride as well, so I asked if she wanted to head over and grab 2 fastpasses. She said she was hoping to ride the orange side this time, and I said emily could probably handle that and off she went to get the fastpasses. By the time she got them and returned, we had only made it to Italy. She continued on to America and then Japan, before I thought they better head over to use their fastpasses so that we wouldn't be too late getting back to Pop Century since Ron, Rose and Ashleigh had to hit the road.

They turned to leave, but Theresa and Rose had enjoyed their kaki gori so much, they stopped for 2 more. The girls then made the quick sprint to M:S, while Rose, Hallie and I took a nice slow stroll to meet them. I stopped in the Arican Outpost and purchased an elephant pillow that Courtney had wanted as a surprise. Even still, we had a long wait until they came out. of course, this was the "best ride ever!" much better than that tame version! But we really needed to get back, so off we went.

Ron was just finishing packing up the car, but I had a few more things for him to take. Since they had all the room that was once occupied by Courtney's belongings, they were now taking the vast majority of the luggage as well. That way we did not have to check any luggage or go to baggage claim upon our return. With everything and everyone, who was leaving, all set, we said our goodbyes and they drove off.

While I fed Hallie back in the room, Matt and Theresa went down to the food court and brought dinner back. Matt and I both had chicken and penne which was pretty good. Thersa may have had this as well. I can't recall right now. Emily had the stnadard chicken tenders. It was now approaching 8:00 PM, but nobody was ready to stay in for the night. So we packed up and went to Magic Kingdom since it was EMH again. The kids rode Splash while I stayed with Hallie, then Matt waited with her while the rest of us rode Big Thunder one last time. While I was waiting, Courtney called and had plenty to say. It was all very surreal to me, as she chatted happily away about being back to school while I was sitting in the middle of the magic. It was so peaceful, but in the back of my mind, I kept thinking I was leaving her again and soon I would be 1100 miles away from her instead of the 60 or so at the present. We rode iasw another time and settled in for another viewing of Wishes, while Hallie ate again. We were all done in by now, so we started to make our way out, but Emily remebered she had not ridden Aladdin's Magic Carpets at all this trip, so we made a short detour over there, where she chose Theresa to ride with her for the very last ride of the trip.

vizsla
09-03-2009, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the report.

wildernesslady
09-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the reports they are always entertaining. It is so hard to leave a child at college. I'm glad she is settling in well.

DizNee143
09-03-2009, 10:37 AM
sounds like a nice last day in the parks..:mickey:

princessgirls
09-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Heather,

I have enjoyed all of your reports!! So glad you spent some great quality time with family and friends.

You are a special lady Heather and plan great trips!!

May God continue to bless you and your family.
Julie:mickey:

RedSoxFan
09-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Great end to your vacation.

DisneyorBust
09-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Enjoyed the reports, thanks for sharing with us.

faline
09-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Sounds like you enjoyed your last day in the Wold even though parting is always bittersweet!

pdrlkr
09-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Tigerinvestigator
09-08-2009, 03:50 AM
You know, I was all ready for you to give up on the trip and go to bed after Ron left. Looked like ya'll were all in the room for the night and then...BAM you surprised me by going to MK. Reminds me of......um......ME! All in all you had a great trip. Alot of bittersweet moments as well. My guess is you will be back sooner than later....right?

KylesMom
09-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Thanks for sharing yet another family trip with us, Heather. It's always wonderful to read about your family - and now the newest family member, who we can someday hear about her first ride on Tower of Terror! :mickey: