PDA

View Full Version : DVC Resort hopping?

slheflin
09-02-2009, 04:18 PM
We are starting our journey to Florida tomorrow!!! First trip as DVC members and we're staying at SSR. I CANNOT wait! :cloud9:

We don't plan on doing the parks this trip. We'll be going back in May with extended family and will do the parks then.

My question, and I'm posting this very late, is can we "resort hop" to visit the other DVC resorts? I know we can pool hop, but didn't know if we could also take advantage of the activities the other resorts have to offer.

Since we don't plan in doing the parks, I'm also wondering if there is someplace we can "visit" to see the fireworks, either MK or Epcot that we don't need park entrance for?

Thank you in advance for any answers to this question.

seanyred
09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
There may certain ameneites at each resort that you can't use. But for the most part you can resort hop as much as you like. I'm a member at AKL-Kidani Village and I know that only us folks staying at AKL or Kidani can use the new pool. Same goes for BLT and some others. When you check-in ask for the Portable Perks booklet and it will give you more detailed information.