PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Time?

wildernesslady
09-02-2009, 08:39 AM
If MK closes at 8:00 the night I am there, is it safe to assume that wishes will be at 8:00 also. I have an ADR at Ohana for 8:55 and we are trying to watch wishes before that and leave immediately after. Also, would this be the holiday wishes since this would not be a party night? By the way, I'm asking for Dec. 2. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

brian2000boston
09-02-2009, 10:36 AM
It isnt the christmas party that night but until the fireworks schedule is released for December I wouldnt know how to comment on times or if there are fireworks that night. If there are fireworks, i believe you could also head over early to the Poly and watch the fireworks from the beach, then you can just walk in for dinner without being late for your adr.

wildernesslady
09-02-2009, 10:47 AM
i believe you could also head over early to the Poly and watch the fireworks from the beach, then you can just walk in for dinner without being late for your adr.

I was thinking about that also. Do they pipe in music there?

brian2000boston
09-02-2009, 11:33 AM
I dont think they pipe in the music to the beach but i have read they do pipe it into ohana's. you could always try to get in there earlier and then you will have the music, i do believe i read somewhere that they also dim the lights for wishes.

Polynesian Dweller
09-02-2009, 11:35 AM
I was thinking about that also. Do they pipe in music there?

It's piped in on the beach in front of the volcano pool. If you want to hear the music clearly you will have to get a spot near there. Otherwise you get the music as it comes across the lagoon from MK and its a bit hard to hear clearly and a couple of seconds delay due tobthe distance.

Wishes does tend to be around closing time but not always so check the calendar before you arrive and the schedule when you are there. Not likely to be holiday version since they tend to reserve those for party nights. But the show is still very good.