PDA

View Full Version : Dinner @ CRT

doombuggygal
09-01-2009, 04:33 PM
We have had lunch @ CRT on a previous trip. For our upcoming trip my daughter requested to go back so I made an ADR for dinner this time. I know that the Fairy Godmother and the mice are there instead of the Princesses @ dinner time. Wondering if anyone that has done the dinner could tell me a little more info about what happens @ dinner. Thanks!

ledudes
09-01-2009, 06:45 PM
If I remember correctly, the Godmother and the mice came out and danced around a little bit, but they did not go to each table like the princesses do. There was not any one on one time or autographs. We happened to be near where they stood so we got pics with them in the background, but it was not like the breakfast or lunch. If you daughter enjoys the princesses you could always try Akershush. We enjoyed that a couple of years ago.

green ranger
09-01-2009, 07:55 PM
We did CRT for dinner for the first time last week. The mice came out first and posed with us for pictures. They went to as many tables as they could until the Fairy Godmother came out, and then they did a performance. That was about it. I don't even know how long it was between performances. We were there for two of them. Both performances were the same. It was okay. I would have preferred more Princesses over the Fairy Godmother show.