PDA

View Full Version : Length Of Stay Pass

steamboat willy
08-31-2009, 03:40 PM
Is there a such thing as a Length Of Stay Ticket anymore? We currently have purchased a 10 day Park Hopper, have added a few extra nights over the past few months.
Of course there are things to do at DISNEY without going into a Park, but would help with our desision making if we had another choice!
What is available to add additonal days, say (2) to a 10 day Hopper Ticket?
Wonderful Problem To Have.....Right?

6 Days to decide.

LoriSan
08-31-2009, 03:45 PM
your best bet at that point would probably be to upgrade to an AP.

LoriSan
08-31-2009, 03:48 PM
OK, I take that back. A 10 day PH is worth $295, and AP starts at $489. Not very close

It'sWDW4me
08-31-2009, 03:56 PM
Maximum ticket is 10 days (except for UK guests). You would need to buy a seperate ticket for the 2-3 days which, IMHO, isn't worth it. I'd schedule in 2 non-park days to hang out at the pool, check out the other resorts, check out DTD, hit the boardwalk, mini-golf, or one of the water parks. LOTS of non-park things to do!!!

Have a blast!

DisneyFanaticDargon
08-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Is there a such thing as a Length Of Stay Ticket anymore? We currently have purchased a 10 day Park Hopper, have added a few extra nights over the past few months.
Of course there are things to do at DISNEY without going into a Park, but would help with our desision making if we had another choice!
What is available to add additonal days, say (2) to a 10 day Hopper Ticket?
Wonderful Problem To Have.....Right?

6 Days to decide.

I'm pretty sure the 10-day Magic Your Way + Park Hopper + Water Parks & More is the closest equivalent you can get to the Length of Stay Pass/Ultimate Park Hopper of years past. I think the reason they did this is because they probably figured it was easier to streamline the options considering most guests DON'T stay more than 10 days.

marylynne95
08-31-2009, 05:30 PM
Except us crazy people that stay at least 10 days on our trips!! :D 11 days this trip, and I have 10day park hopper for my boyfriend and annual pass for myself, cause I am going again a month later to babysit friends daughter and then will use for my following year trip before it expires. Plus my friends do alot of Disney Races and might take me to babysit again. :cloud9: So if you are going to go again next year, annual pass is good as long as you plan your next trip just before it expires, or 10 day and do other activities like previous posters have stated!! EITHER WAY HAVE FUN!! :mickey:

joonyer
08-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Short Answers:

1) There is no longer any such thing as a length of stay pass.

2) You cannot add days to a 10-day pass.

Therefore, for more than 10 days of park admission , you would have to buy a separate MYW pass for 1, 2 or more days. The math has been worked out and I believe that if you are going to visit the parks 12 days (within a calendar year), then it is more economical to buy the AP at that point, which you can use more more than one vacation within a year of course.

Annual Pass (allows for same day park hopping) $489

10-day hopper pass (Official Ticket Center Intercot Sponsor price) $312.00 (with shipping
Plus 2-day pass (Non-hopper) 171.00
Total 12 days= 483.00

12 days. That's your break even point. An additional 3-day pass puts you well over 500 for 13 days of admissions.

Note: you could save $50 by not getting park hopper on your 10-day pass, but the AP pass allows hopping.

gerald72
08-31-2009, 06:19 PM
Add the water parks and more to your 10 day pass. That will give you 10 water park/ disney quest visits. You can use them on your extra days.

Giggy
08-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Add the water parks and more to your 10 day pass. That will give you 10 water park/ disney quest visits. You can use them on your extra days.

Agreed, the water parks are a great option and a visit to Disney wouldn't be the same without them for me. Both have some brilliant rides and are uniquely themed and well worth a visit. You also then get access to Disney Quest which is a great way to spend an evening.

Water parks can easily be combined with a different activity that evening. As mentioned Disney Quest is an option for one such evening or you could visit Downtown Disney or go out for dinner. We have combined it with Fantasmic before but that would cost an entry into the main parks so would cost you a potential full day in the park.

We have a different type of ticket available in the UK. The ticket is active for 14 or 21 days and in that time you have unlimited access to parks, etc. Great option for us as we're hoping to visit for 2 weeks next year. :mickey: