PDA

View Full Version : coffee makers at poly

renecat
08-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Can anyone tell me if they have coffee makers in all rooms at the Poly.
Thanks for your help.
Seven days and counting:cloud9:

wdwnutz
08-31-2009, 03:13 PM
Don't know if this helps, but we were there 3 years ago in Figi and they did have coffee makers.

MonoMan
08-31-2009, 08:00 PM
We stayed there in February and each room had a coffee maker and small fridge.

big blue and hairy
08-31-2009, 08:54 PM
There are coffee makers with very mediocre coffee, so bring your own coffee, if you can.

:sulley:

gaffz70
09-01-2009, 08:36 AM
We just returned and yes there are coffee makers...we used our refillable mugs for coffee from Captain Cooks...our friends didn't feel like walking to Cptn Cooks and used the coffee maker and said the coffee was not good - bring your own.

renecat
09-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Thanks to everyone for the help. Really enjoy these discussion boards everyone is so helpful
Thanks again!:mickey:

pixiesmimi
09-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Coffee makers, Fridges but no microwave. I was a little disappointed in this since other resorts we have stayed in had them. The Bell Hop told me that we could order one and pay for it but they didn't have enough to go around when I told him we had one free in other resorts. Hmm, they don't make enough money on these rooms to pay for microwaves but a Quality Inn can put them in every room? But at least they had the refrigerators. I thought the coffee was good. They have tea bags also.