PDA

View Full Version : Whew ~ ADRs Done!

EeyoresBestFriend
08-31-2009, 12:38 PM
Today was my first ever experience with making ADRs. :)

I phoned in to do this and had a wonderful experience with the CM (Dawn) and got all of my ressies, including a LeCellier, without a hitch. :whew: :woohoo:

After all the horror stories I had read, I was NOT looking forward to this at all!! It turned out to be a positive and pain free experience. And yes, it was on the Free Dining time for ten days, too. So take heart ~ it's not so bad! :D

:cloud9: Look out Mickey ~ Here we come! :pixie: :cloud9:

SBETigg
08-31-2009, 02:33 PM
Doesn't it feel great? That much closer now. Congratulations!

darthmacho
08-31-2009, 02:46 PM
Congrats! I'm so envious. What else did you book? Can't wait to hear your impression of Le Cellier when you get back. Don't forget to write a trip report! :mickey:

On a side note, I always enjoy talking to a Disney person on the phone because it make me feel like I have some sort of odd connection to WDW when I'm on the phone. One time I ordered some souveniers directly from a clerk in the store at Coronado Springs. As we chatted about the weather down there and other small talk, I felt like I was right there. He eventually directed my sale to an operater, but it was kind of cool. (I know, that's kind of loopy, huh?) :blush:

Tinkerbella16
08-31-2009, 03:36 PM
Thats great!

I also made mine for our november trip a couple weeks ago and was so worried. Its our first time on the free dining plan so I really didn't know how it would be. I called in right at 7am and got everything we wanted at the times we wanted them and it was easy!

We have adrs for places like Le'Cellier (which was my main concern, but got it without a prob at all!), Chef Mickeys twice, 50's Prime time, Coral Reef, Crystal Palace, and Tutto Italia!

Can't wait!!! :mickey:

BMan62
08-31-2009, 03:52 PM
Thought we were done too, but we just added two days/nights to our trip and have to find places to eat! We're only 14 days out!!! Do the words "Good Luck" mean anything to you?

mousetrapper
08-31-2009, 06:25 PM
So glad all went well for you! It's such a relief to have those taken care of... :thumbsup: