PDA

View Full Version : Standard Dining Plan

jenperich
08-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Why is it that that Quick Service and the Deluxe Dining plans both include a refillable mug, but the Standard dining plan doesn't?? We still want a mug even though we're on the Standard Dining Plan. Does anyone have a good answer for me? :confused:

DisneyPrincess21
08-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Why is it that that Quick Service and the Deluxe Dining plans both include a refillable mug, but the Standard dining plan doesn't?? We still want a mug even though we're on the Standard Dining Plan. Does anyone have a good answer for me? :confused:

I don't have the "official answer" but my guess would be since on QS plan you aren't getting much food so they give you the mug free, And on Deluxe DP you are spending so much on that plan that they give you a mug for free. Just my guess.

MNNHFLTX
08-31-2009, 11:58 AM
I don't have the "official answer" but my guess would be since on QS plan you aren't getting much food so they give you the mug free, And on Deluxe DP you are spending so much on that plan that they give you a mug for free. Just my guess.

That would be my guess too.

TheRustyScupper
08-31-2009, 12:17 PM
my guess would be since on QS plan you aren't getting much food so they give you the mug free

1) Yep.
2) If you do the math, the cheapie plan can lose you money.
3) So, the mug makes it look better.
4) For your plan, just buy the mug.

NOTE: The DDP is not an entitlement program like Medicare or Welfare. People don't get everything when they buy it.