PDA

View Full Version : Double Strollers

mjaclyn
08-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Hi all! I need to get a side by side twin stroller for my DS 4 months and DD 2 1/2 for our next trip to WDW in October. Does anyone have any recommendations? We've been looking at the Maclaren Triumph, Combi Twin Sport and Peg Perego Aria Twin. I'd like something lightweight that's easy to manuever and not huge, so we'll probably go with one of these. Does anyone own one already? Which do you like the best?

Madame Leona
08-30-2009, 10:52 PM
I have the Peg Perego Aria Twin and it is very difficult to manuever. As long as you are only going forward, it is wonderful. Just don't back up or turn! I'm not sure about the others. We ended up going with the two stroller method.

mjaclyn
08-30-2009, 11:16 PM
I actually have the regular aria and I have the same problem. I loved it at first when my DD was lighter but it seems like if you put any kind of weight into the stroller, it's next to impossible to move. I really wish they would improve the design because I LOVE how light it is, how small it folds, and the huge storage basket. I've read some online reviews about the twin aria but I hadn't seen any that said it had problems manuevering. If I'd have the same trouble with the twin as I do with the regular one now that my DD is bigger there is no way I could go with that one. I need something that is easy to push! LOL

megustamex
08-31-2009, 01:31 AM
Well, I guess I'm in the minority but I LOVE my aria twin. We've used it at least 4 times at Disney now with the 2 kids (2 and 4). Yes, it can be a bit difficult to turn, but at Disney most of the time you're moving on smooth pavement and not making sharp turns. Also, my husband lubed the wheel axles and the pivot point for the front wheels with silicon spray and now it is a lot easier to push. And it weighs under 20 lbs so it is really lightweight. The trays are great in the park too for feeding the kids.

Jen C.
09-01-2009, 10:19 PM
I love the Bumbleride Indie twin. A little pricey, but worth it to me. I guess it would depend on how much use you'd think you'd get out of it. I highly recommend it though.