PDA

View Full Version : Advantage Rental Car?

ljv1975
08-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Has anyone ever used Advantage rental car? I guess they have recently been purchased by Hertz - so I assume they are ok, but am looking for thoughts from people who have used them in the past.

The downside is that they aren't located in the airport, but the upside is that they have ridiculously cheap rates. However, I am wondering if the cheap rates are too good to be true and they aren't a good company to deal with.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Dakota Rose
08-30-2009, 09:18 PM
We've used them in Phoenix but never in Orlando. Had no problems with them in Phoenix. They were just the same as every other rental place in my opinion, maybe not as fancy, but the rates are awesome.

Pirate Granny
08-30-2009, 10:33 PM
I rented from them in Denver, as they were the cheapest...when I got there they added on some other stuff that was required, but somehow just not listed on-line...so be careful...I was so angry, I almost walked down the road to the next car rental place...but it was snowing and I figured it would be my luck that the next place would be higher since I didn't book in advance. Never used them in Florida. Use budget or National only in FL.
:pirate:

dizneefan67
08-31-2009, 01:00 AM
If you are looking for rental car companies at Orlando International PM me I will give you info
link...I can't do it here, its against the rules and I am trying to follow the rules for the sponsors!

But my opinion, have you research any car companies from this site? they usually give you a good rate!

Try a package deal with car rental added into it!

Will:mickey:

keacc
08-31-2009, 08:05 AM
We used them last year and were very happy. They are only a few minutes outside the terminal. We booked again with them for the first week in November.

momofdisneyprincess
08-31-2009, 09:17 AM
My in-laws are down in FL right now. They just rented a car from Advantage on Saturday. They said they really liked it and would rent from them again.