PDA

View Full Version : DDP question/ sharing credits

disneypk
08-30-2009, 12:01 PM
My husband and I are going to WDW next weekend. We will have the regular DDP. We will have 4 nights stay credits. If at breakfast, I only want to use a snack credit, and he wants to use a Quick service credit (Pop Century), are those taken off separately? Can I use my QS credits to get breakfast for him and I use his snack credits? I have only used the DDP once two years ago. When we check out at food court, or at the TS restaurants, do I give them both of our cards?

doombuggygal
08-30-2009, 12:07 PM
All of the credits are banked together under the reservation so can used by anyone on the reservation in any manner. For example one person could eat all of the TS and one could eat all of the CS. You do not need to use 2 separate cards.

disneypk
08-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks Doombuggygal. So if I get a muffin and bottle soda at breakfast and DH gets a QS breakfast, we will just get 2 snacks and one QS deducted from our pool of 8 snacks, 8 QS, 8 TS (2 people 4 nights)?

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-30-2009, 01:35 PM
Exactly! Although, with the QS service breakfast, DH will get a coffee AND a drink, so you might only have to use 1 snack credit for your muffin.