PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP and costumes?

jane52
08-30-2009, 10:35 AM
We are planning on attending one of the parties during our trip in Sept. Will we stick out if we don't have costumes on? We are traveling light and don't want to have to bring costumes(plus I would never get my husband in one). Just want to make sure we won't look "weird" without them.

pianobabe
08-30-2009, 10:39 AM
You won't stick out at all if you don't wear a costume. DH and I travel pretty light too, so we have never dressed up for the party. We have been the past several years and you will see just as many people not dressed up as you will in costumes. In fact, I feel there are more people not in costumes. The only thing I do different is I get a Halloween T-shirt to wear for the party.

jane52
08-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Great! I was going to get a Halloween T-shirt too and my husband has the light up eyes he purchased during Spectro last year, so it sounds like we are all set. Thanks!

ibrowse17
08-30-2009, 06:34 PM
I can not speak to the Halloween party, as we have never been. I can say the we went to the P&P parties in 2007 and 2008, and saw folks wearing some wonderful costumes. It really was fun seeing them:thumbsup: