PDA

View Full Version : You might be a Disney fantic if?

GrumpyFan
08-30-2009, 02:09 AM
To borrow from Jeff Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck if..." schtick, I thought it would be interesting to adapt to Disney.

You might be a Disney fanatic if:

You visit more than one Disney-related web-site in a week
You listen to more than one podcast about Disney in a week
You count the days between your Disney trips
You know or have seen all, or most all of the movies, including Pixar
You own all, or most all of the movies, including Pixar
You find yourself quoting Disney movies a lot
People come to you asking about how to plan their Disney vacation
Anybody has ever said to you, "You're going to Disney again?"
You know who the fab 5 are
You know the opening date of any or all the parks
You know the difference between Disney World, and Disneyland and get annoyed at people who don't
You know Walt's birthday and/or the day he died
You know that Mickey was not the first animated character Walt drew
You know what a "Hidden Mickey" is, and where to find many of the
You watch The Disney Chanel, or Disney XD (and you're an adult)
You have to go to The Disney Store everytime you go to the mall
You find yourself constantly looking for hidden Mickey's
You have multiple clothing items with Mickey or other Disney characters, and you wear them frequently
I'm sure there are a lot more of these, feel free to add yours.

DisneyPrincess21
08-30-2009, 03:01 AM
You might be a Disney fanatic if.

*Whenever you eat anything circle shaped, you often will eat them in 3's to form a mickey.
*You start seeing hidden mickey's in everyday objects.
*You have at least one Disney cd in you car at all times. (Bonus points if you have more than one at all times)
*You frequently watch old tv episode's on the internet that were filmed in WDW-Full house, Roseanne, Boy meets World, Step By Step.
*You watch "Stacy's Top 7 Must See's" On you tube.
*Most of your iPod library consist of Disney related music, tv shows, and movies.
*Most of your iPhone library consist of Disney related music, tv shows, and movies. (Bonus if both your iPod and iPhone have mostly Disney content)
*You order from WDW merchandise company whenever you need a little bit of Disney Magic.
*You make a trip to your local outlet mall, Just for the Disney store.
*You consider Disney World the only reason to go to Florida.
*The very thought of a trip to Florida without going to Disney makes you wanna cry.
*You forget that there are other things to see and do in Florida besides Disney World.
*If given the opportunity, you would relocate your family and move as close to the magic as possible.
*You think everything you eat and drink at Disney "Just taste's better"- :bar:Popcorn, mickey pretzels, mickey rice krispy treats. Coke. LOL.
*You have at least one Disney themed ring tone on your cell phone*
*You listen to the entire recording of the monorail narration on the internet, with your eye's closed pretending you are there.
*You cry whenever you finally make it to WDW.
*You cry your last night at WDW.
*You do all of the things listed in this list.

*You created this list in record time because you do all of the things listed! :blush: :balloon:

What can I say, I'm a certified Disney Freak!

BPATSMouse
08-30-2009, 06:45 AM
You have thought seriously about naming your child Mickey or Minnie.:mickey2::minnie2:

You have a WDW antenna ornament and a spare in the glove box just in case.:mickey:

You have never had a pet that did not have a Disney character name.:cat::dog:

You named your car after a Disney character.:car:

2 princes and a princess
08-30-2009, 08:52 AM
This is hilarious!! I do all of the above.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-30-2009, 09:00 AM
These are great!

Can I add:

* you read Disney planning books, even when you don't have a trip planned, just because!

* you listen to Lou's audioguides to WDW, again, just because and you can picture everything he's talking about.

* you plan all of your friends Disney-trips, and get angry when they don't take your advice?

TiggerD
08-30-2009, 10:48 AM
May I add: You might be a Disney Fanatic if your entire house is in a Disney theme, your kitchen is all Mickey mouse, your dining room is painted in a Disney color and the drawer pulls on your hutch are Disney Mouse heads, your at home office is painted the color of the Sorcerer's hat and there are Disney framed art work all over the walls, your babies nursery is done in Vintage Mickey, you have collected all the pins and put them in frames and they are hanging in the hall, your entryway has a bench and it has MIckey head cutouts on it, and finally, you walk in to the house and all you ever hear is Disney music playing.:mickey:

BedknobsandBroomsticks
08-30-2009, 11:22 AM
I clean my house to the Bedknobs and Broomsticks soundtrack! Hosted a Disney party and trip planning party for friends and family. Many tunes on my ipod. Read my passporter practically everyday. Have a countdown clock on my pc for every upcoming trip P.S. today is 90 days! whoopeee! Read 3 Walt autobiographies. trying to think of more for you all but drawing a blank. Have fun posting!:mickey:

garymacd
08-30-2009, 11:40 AM
...your kitchen is all Mickey mouse...

WHEN WERE YOU IN MY KITCHEN?!?

Actually, we only have Disney accents in the kitchen. It's the powder room that is all Mickey

ibrowse17
08-30-2009, 06:30 PM
If you respond to this post:thumbsup:

:mickey:

Itchy
08-30-2009, 08:03 PM
When you walk into the Hotel Lobby and yell,
Honey I'm home.:blush:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-30-2009, 10:04 PM
You can't wait to give your IPOD to a friend so he can download Kingdom Keepers onto it so you can listen to them.

Kennywife
08-30-2009, 11:32 PM
You might be a Disney fanatic:

if your office is Disney themed. :number1: Mine is!
If you schedule all your activities throughout the year around your trips. :funny::yes::whistle: I plan out my classes to coincide with when I'm going on work trips. LOL.
If you plan your ADR's a year in advance. I already know where we want to eat next year!

Anna

Kennywife
08-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Oh, forgot one:

If you can sing Disney songs in different languages. :mickey:

Anna

BMan62
08-31-2009, 08:22 AM
In the office: You ask people to come back later because you are listening to the Haunted Mansion Full Ride Audio on Live365.

At home: You constantly have park music playing from the computer speakers. (As soon as you open your browser -- Opening tab: Home Page; create new tab: Intercot; create new tab: Live365 <= play park music!)

Dragongirlx
08-31-2009, 08:44 AM
You not only won various WDW antenna ornaments but you count all the ones you see when you are out and get excited when you seen a new one.

It'sWDW4me
08-31-2009, 09:25 AM
When you notice yourself saying something about Disney in just about every conversation you have with anyone.

When your mom rolls her eyes and sighs (here we go again!) when you mention DW.

When you know exactly what: PoTC; TTA; HM; OKW; TSMM; ToT; RnRC; POFQ; BTMR; etc all mean without having to look them up!

Kickapoo Joie Juice
08-31-2009, 09:32 AM
Your husband, best friend and best friend's husband are just as crazy about Disney as you are-and for your BFF's birthday you make her a Tshirt that says:

"It's A Disney Thing; You Just Wouldn't Understand"

yeah, I got it bad...

Jeff G
08-31-2009, 10:03 AM
You might be a Disney fanatic if...

* You vehicle has a Disney antenna topper, license plate hold that reads "been there, done that and going back" and the rear window has WDW family characters representing those in your family.

* When you ride in said vehicle and the only CD is a compilation of ride songs from WDW.

* When the person driving said vehicle is wearing a WDW T-shirt or sweatshirt.

* When you drive by said vehicle with the same set up and honk giving a thumbs up.

* You can recite the monorail phrase in Spanish even though you aren't fluent in Spanish.

* You have a countdown clock on your computer that is counting down to the next trip.

* You visit a Disney related web site on a daily (or hourly:blush:) basis.

Wells
08-31-2009, 10:32 AM
.....You refuse to go down to the pool because one of the big yellow buttons fell off your bright red bathing suit.....

Mousemates
08-31-2009, 11:03 AM
you have and use a mickey mouse pancake shaper.

Have Disney memorabilia in each room of your house.

Have a Disney bathroom...complete with mickey switch and outlet covers.

DisneyPrincess21
08-31-2009, 12:58 PM
If you schedule all your activities throughout the year around your trips. :funny::yes::whistle: I plan out my classes to coincide with when I'm going on work trips. LOL. Anna

I do this. This is my second semester in my first year at college, and i am overlapping my sub-terms because the normal semester dates final's fall during my WDW vacation so i am overlapping the subterms so i can get out for my winter break in november a month earlier. :blush:

Jim&AngieMarriner
08-31-2009, 11:27 PM
How about this one
*You completely plan out your next vacation to the World and its not for 20 more months! (its going to take us this long to save for it)

or

You stay up reading this MSG board or brouse other Disney fan sites instead of going to bed just because you want to feel the magic.

Kickapoo Joie Juice
09-03-2009, 09:52 PM
You might be a Disney fanatic if...

* You vehicle has a Disney antenna topper, license plate hold that reads "been there, done that and going back" and the rear window has WDW family characters representing those in your family.

* When you ride in said vehicle and the only CD is a compilation of ride songs from WDW.

* When the person driving said vehicle is wearing a WDW T-shirt or sweatshirt.

* When you drive by said vehicle with the same set up and honk giving a thumbs up.

* You can recite the monorail phrase in Spanish even though you aren't fluent in Spanish.

* You have a countdown clock on your computer that is counting down to the next trip.

* You visit a Disney related web site on a daily (or hourly:blush:) basis.

OMG I think I may need an intervention.

Ms. Mode
09-04-2009, 01:31 PM
When your boss says that people who go to WDW for every vacation are strange :mickey:

Isn't it nice to know you're not alone !

kemps@wdw
09-07-2009, 12:49 AM
I you hear someone say...
I just contacted MJ to hook me up w/a WDW vaca, @ the Poly w/hoppers to the World. Have adrs @ Cali, WCC, and HDDMR. To MK for a little BTMRR, SM, and POTC action. Then over to AK to get into TTBAB, EE, and a little soaking on KRR. Then to DHS to get my thrill on @ the RRC and the TOT. Then a finale @ Epcot onto Mars @ MS, a speed fix @ TT, and then a little slow down @ WS...
And you know EXACTLY what they're talking about!:D
Oh yeah, the Disney-in-every-room-of the-house touch too!

EeyoresBestFriend
09-07-2009, 01:50 PM
I can identify with WAAAYYY too many of the signs of addiction. :D

My contribution is:

~ Buy Disney Christmas ornaments and leave them up all year round, threatening any one who attempts to touch them. :thedolls: :funny:

I believe I shall enroll in a 10 day treatment program . . . hmm, in, let see. . . end of November!! The best possible way to deal with it is ~ to be there!! :woohoo: :party2:

Lakin
09-07-2009, 02:41 PM
You know more than one verse of It's A Small World.