PDA

View Full Version : Sigh...

Tiggerdog
08-29-2009, 11:02 PM
I just walked through a tree on FarmTown. Brought back memories of walking through trees in Town Square on VMK. :(

JPL
08-29-2009, 11:42 PM
What is FarmTown :confused::confused:

And is that why nobody is ever on Small Worlds :confused:

chrisb26
08-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Aww poor Hockey can't say I've done that lol

Farm Town is a game on Facebook you build your own farm.

Randypandy
08-30-2009, 03:12 AM
I'm on facebook too. I play on farm town as well. I miss vmk too. i go on to that vmk revisited almost everyday . I'd give anything to go back on vmk and play one of the games even if it was for an hour.:crying:

caryrae
08-30-2009, 08:38 AM
I used to play Farm Town but now play Farmville it is much better.

Tiggerdog
08-30-2009, 09:59 PM
My FarmTown trees have become my VMK chair addiction.

I just moved them around again. :rolleyes:

TiggeRia
08-30-2009, 10:34 PM
I never got a chance to play on VMK, but I am enjoying FarmTown. :)

Marla
08-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi all! I have not been to SmallWorlds much lately, as I was having trouble getting from place to place. But, I have found FarmTown and really enjoy it. I have started FarmVille, but I am really concentrating my efforts in expanding my farm in FarmTown. Hope to find you all and add you to my neighbors list. :tink:

Alligirl
08-31-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi all! I have not been to SmallWorlds much lately, as I was having trouble getting from place to place. But, I have found FarmTown and really enjoy it. I have started FarmVille, but I am really concentrating my efforts in expanding my farm in FarmTown. Hope to find you all and add you to my neighbors list. :tink:

I have a lot of trouble moving around in small worlds also! That is why I kind of had to give up, it was making me crazy!!!!

trackbarroness
09-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I've been on fb mafia wars, farmtown, farmville, yoville, umm. Pirates rule the caribean. umm mobsters. And of course Smallworlds. Trying to build up my levels on there so I can at least try to work towards buying some of the cool magic stuff on there.

TinkRocks
09-09-2009, 11:25 AM
What is FarmTown :confused::confused:

And is that why nobody is ever on Small Worlds :confused:

Figgie - I was on SW on Friday evening for a couple of hours and no 'Inside Outers' were on...

I've bumped into Ice a couple of times over the past few days.