PDA

View Full Version : Forgot birthday pass.... what can I do?

Pop Centurion
08-29-2009, 09:03 AM
I'm sitting in ATL on a layover & just realized I left my free birthday admission at home on the computer desk.
Once I get to WDW will they be able to help me at either the resort or the parks. If not can I have someone from home fax it to our resort. Can't believe I forgot it :(

mickeys_princess_mom
08-29-2009, 09:17 AM
I would really imagine that someone at WDW can help you out as long as you show the ID to prove it's your birthday. I just looked at my admission confirmation that I was able to print off my computer after completing the signup process. It has a barcode with a number. You must be registered in the system. Good luck, and Happy Birthday! (Can't wait to use mine!:mjump:) Hope you have fun!
:birthday:

Pop Centurion
08-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the reply. I forgot about the conformation number under the bar code. I think i'll call home to get that and hopefully it will be all I need along with my ID. Thanks again.

marylynne95
08-29-2009, 11:26 AM
I am sure it will all work out, and HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!! :cloud9:

Maleficent's Dad
08-29-2009, 11:26 AM
Two weeks ago we forgot my wife's certificate.
We showed photo ID, and since we had pre-registered, she was already in the computer. Didn't need the certificate at all - and it worked out fine - so you should be in good shape! :thumbsup:

TheRustyScupper
08-29-2009, 12:19 PM
1) You do not need it.
2) In fact, you don't even need to register.
3) Just
. . . go to window and show govt ID
. . . if registered, they look it up in computer
. . . if not registered, they make you fill in a form