PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds?

Twinkletoes77705
08-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Ok...I had asked about these pins people get. Last month I got one for free dinning through I wanna say December the 17th...then this month I got one for hotel rate...value was $69 so on and so forth. I get this in Email that is "Disney Destinations" I started to look and I seem to get these "pin codes" all the time. it says "limited numbers" it says I have to give the pin codes. I have asked if EVERY one gets them...i was told no. However am I loooking at the wrong thing. Y do I seem to get them every time?

Strmchsr
08-28-2009, 12:40 PM
It seems like once you're on the "list" you get them pretty regularly. I never got one until last year and now I've received several. Don't know how you get targeted, but once you're in, you're in. :mickey:

Twinkletoes77705
08-28-2009, 02:41 PM
SWEEEET. What better time to be on "the list" than when your planning a soon to be trip. I am very excited. I just hope my luck does not run out for a few months...at least 2...heheheh!

badkitty
08-28-2009, 07:17 PM
I have signed up for everything on Disney and get emails from Disney Destinations but never a pin code. :pout:

Kathy Jetson
08-29-2009, 01:47 AM
What is Disney Destinations? I got email from them but deleted it. I thought it was junk.

aurora, ariel, and bell
08-29-2009, 07:39 AM
I thought it was junk too! Is this a pin code? Or just the regular promotions going on now?
It was about free dining oct to dec?

mickeys_princess_mom
08-29-2009, 09:03 AM
It seems like once you're on the "list" you get them pretty regularly. I never got one until last year and now I've received several. Don't know how you get targeted, but once you're in, you're in. :mickey:

This seems to be true for us, too! :mjump:
We're grateful!