PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone received a bounceback offer since the free dining period kicked in?

Mickey91
08-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Have you received a bounceback offer? If so, which resort are you staying? What is the offer? We will be going down in two weeks and I am hoping we can get a deal like they have had the last few years.:mickey:

MNNHFLTX
08-28-2009, 09:59 AM
There was a brochure for a bounceback offer in our room at Animal Kingdom Lodge last week. I didn't take the brochure, so I don't recall the exact details, but I believe it was for next fall (mid-August through September, 2010) and included free dining, much like was offered this year.

Soccermom12
08-28-2009, 04:32 PM
:ditto: We just got back from Port Orleans Riverside - that was the offer in our room.

disneymom2000
08-29-2009, 09:14 PM
We had one last September when we stayed at AKL during our free dining trip. We thought about it but then decided against it since we are going to Europe this September.

pixiesmimi
09-01-2009, 10:17 PM
We just got back from the Poly and there was one in our room. It is from August 15- Sept 30, I think. We took advantage of it for next year. You can book one room or each adult staying this year. We only had two adults but would loved to have booked three rooms for a family gathering next year. It is free dining.

Mickey91
09-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah! I was hoping there would be an offer! :) :mickey: Thanks for the responses! Hope you guys had a great trip! Ours is in 9 days!:D

Maryln8
09-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Is the bounce back offer only for the resort you are staying at? or can you book at another resort?

MNNHFLTX
09-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Is the bounce back offer only for the resort you are staying at? or can you book at another resort?There were specific resorts listed on the brochure, but the way it's worked in the past is that most of the resorts have some rooms allotted for these bounceback offers. So yes, you can always check to see if another resort (aside from the one you are staying at) is available under the offer.

Maryln8
09-02-2009, 05:35 PM
:blush: I hope I can get what I want for our next vaca.

pixiesmimi
09-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Also, they asked us what we would be celebrating for our next trip (DH's birthday) so I'm wondering if they are going to continue this year of celebrations next year.

IamBelle
09-06-2009, 09:18 AM
We stayed at ASMu, and there was no brochure in our room. We got one last year when we stayed at POP, but didn't take it.

pixiesmimi
09-07-2009, 10:06 AM
The offer we got in the Poly had the values listed as one of the choices so they should have put them in your rooms also. That is what happened when we stayed in CBR in 2007. They didn't have one in our room and we found out about it after we got home. Too late.

Joeybun
09-15-2009, 12:57 PM
We had the same free dining offer for Aug/Sep 2010 in our room at POR. I believe the offer code was KIL, for anyone who may not have one in their room. I called about the offer but we did not take it. There is an extension number that you dial from the room and they already know that you are calling about next year's trip. I cannot remember that extension though.

pixiesmimi
09-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Our extention number from the Poly was 8846. Don't know if it is the same at all resorts.

jonahbear2006
09-16-2009, 03:47 PM
we recieved a bounceback dining offer for basic dining plan. We didn't take it. Next time we go to disney we wont be using the dining plan. I think its much better to just buy what you need; after this trip. We both gained 8lbs and to me,that is just ridiculous. With all the walking you do,you shouldnt gain 8lbs. That just told me that what I was doing on DDP is not healthy for me or my family.

Goofy Pluto
09-16-2009, 11:21 PM
So we are looking to go next August specifically hoping that the free dining will be offered again. It seems like it is for these bounce back offers. Can we safely assume the free dining will be offered again? Can we use the code mentioned above to book a trip with the free dining? Probably not, right, since we didn't go this year?

Pirate Granny
09-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Last year we stayed at POR and had to BEG the front desk to give us the brochure for the bounce back offer...took us until the last day and had to speak to the Manager...and normally you don't have to stay at the same resort...we are at CSR this year (first time). But you do HAVE to book the bounce back before you leave disney...and they are pretty firm about who could book. We got one room for each of us staying. But we could not book a third room, even though we called back and tried for another week away.
SINGLE DIGIT DANCE NOW...smile...
:pirate:

MNNHFLTX
09-17-2009, 09:58 AM
So we are looking to go next August specifically hoping that the free dining will be offered again. It seems like it is for these bounce back offers. Can we safely assume the free dining will be offered again? Can we use the code mentioned above to book a trip with the free dining? Probably not, right, since we didn't go this year?No, the bounceback offer specifies that you have to book the trip for next year during your current stay at one of their resorts. If you did not stay at WDW during the time they have the bounceback offer, you are not eligible, whether you have the code or not.

As far as free dining, my guess is that it will be offered again to the general public for next fall, but most likely this won't come out until May or June of 2010.

Imagineer1981
09-17-2009, 12:03 PM
guess only Moderate and Deluxe get the offers, which makes sense, Disney has no problem filling the value resorts

pixiesmimi
09-18-2009, 09:37 AM
No, actually it is for the values also. I think there are some offers for most of the resorts.

tinksmom02
09-19-2009, 05:44 PM
We got a bounceback offer in our room at the Poly last week. We didn't take advantage of it, though. DH says we're done with Disney for a while (but he always says that right after we come home).

Sylvia
09-20-2009, 09:23 PM
I just spent 10 nights at ASMusic. The flyer advertising the bounceback offer was in the room. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take advantage of it.

LoriSan
09-21-2009, 04:01 PM
I booked 9 nights next Aug under the bounceback offer. I noticed that even if you booked a value, they were still offering the basic dining plan, which is different than the free dining offer for this winter. I wonder if/when they open it to the general public next year, if it will be the same offer. :secret:

Belster
09-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Anyone get one at CSR???

pixiesmimi
09-22-2009, 09:58 AM
I booked 9 nights next Aug under the bounceback offer. I noticed that even if you booked a value, they were still offering the basic dining plan, which is different than the free dining offer for this winter. I wonder if/when they open it to the general public next year, if it will be the same offer. :secret:

Do you mean that the dining offer wasn't free on yours? Ours stated free dining. Yes, it was basic dining that was free. Don't know if you can upgrade it to the deluxe dining or not and it still be free. They don't usually do that. Is that what you meant? Or did you mean they didn't offer the CS dining free? I don't have it right in front of me but I kind of think ours said free basic or cs dining.

LoriSan
09-22-2009, 04:20 PM
the bounceback offer was for the basic dining plan, regardless of which resort. I was surprised because I know the free dining that is being offered for Nov and Dec, if you book at a Value, you only get the free CS plan. I believe regardless of which free plan you get, you can upgrade