PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back??

disneykid@hrt
08-27-2009, 08:03 PM
What is this bounce back booking I keep reading about? We are going in October but I'm also thinking about booking a special b-day trip for my DD in January. Do I book while I'm at Disney? And what type of deal do we get? Thanks!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Our bounce back program last year was during free dining. If you book again before you left the hotel for around the same time frame, you got free dining again. But it had to be booked before you checked out.

kakn7294
08-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Our offer in July was for 30% off room rates for most nights thru the end of this year.

If you receive an offer, whatever it might be has to be booked before you check out.

Polynesian Dweller
08-27-2009, 10:21 PM
If there is a bounce back offer on during your stay you will receive a flyer in the room on arrival with the details of that bounce back offer. If you don't get one, ask at the front desk since it could be your room was just missed.

Other than what's on the bounce back offer flyer, there is no deal for booking while you are at Disney. As well, the bounce back offer may or may not be available forthe dates of your next planned dates and it may or may not apply to the hotel level you want to stay in. It may only be for values or select resorts for example.

But be sure to look for it and hope it works out for you.

MNNHFLTX
08-28-2009, 10:11 AM
We had a bounceback offer in our room last week at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was for next fall (2010) and included free dining, much the same as the current free dining offer. Unfortunately I did not see anything offered for January of 2010.