PDA

View Full Version : Picking up Will Call tickets...

scooterca42
08-27-2009, 11:15 AM
never done this. Can we pick up our Halloween Party tickets at our resort? We don't have time for delivery to Canada - well, we might but I don't trust the mail and I'm not wild about spending another 25 bucks to have them shipped, given the delivery date's pretty close to our departure date!

Jasper
08-27-2009, 11:28 AM
As of a couple of years ago you had to pick them up at the park entrance. Granted, things constantly change so it may be different now. I would try calling the resort and see if they know the answer.

Erin C.
08-27-2009, 11:59 AM
I ordered my MNSSHP tickets and just got a confirmation number to pick them up at will call at MK.

I ordered MVMCP tickets and got actual tickets. Not sure why they don't give them out for the Halloween party??

LoriSan
08-27-2009, 12:25 PM
I always pick up my party tickets at Guest Services right outside the park.

sainter
08-27-2009, 02:18 PM
I ordered my MNSSHP tickets and just got a confirmation number to pick them up at will call at MK.

I ordered MVMCP tickets and got actual tickets. Not sure why they don't give them out for the Halloween party??

I looked on the official Disney website and you can pick them up at will call (free) or have them sent to you for $15, or print them out from your computer.

doombuggygal
08-27-2009, 05:05 PM
When I ordered ours I was told that they could be picked up at our resort. We'll see if that's true.

Magic Smiles
08-28-2009, 06:51 AM
We have always done "WILL CALL" and have never had a problem. I think that most of the tickets were picked up at our resort. If not they would have been picked up at Guest Services in the parks. You do need your confirmation number.

Disney Doll
08-28-2009, 10:48 AM
We did "will call" MNSSHP tickets this year. We had them shipped in the past so this is new to me, but we called and were told that we could pick them up at the resort or at the park. I hope that's true. We'll try to get them when we check in and if not I guess we'll know to go to the parks.