PDA

View Full Version : QuickSilver???

KAT1811
08-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Can anyone tell me about the service? Good and bad. I am thinking about hiring them to pick up our oldest DD, my father, uncle and cousin. They would be arriving later on around 8:30pm so I'd like them to go directly to the resort. They are also largely unfamiliar with the DME so without me no one is comfortable figuring it out. So, I figured that I would have a driver meet them in baggage claim and they'd be fine from there. Any help and suggestions are welcome.

Strmchsr
08-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Everyone I personally know has raved about Quicksilver. There will never be 100% satisfaction with any company, but they do a great job and Intercot wouldn't have them as a sponsor if they weren't top notch.

VWL Mom
08-26-2009, 01:59 PM
We've used them a few times and are satisfied with the service. They are prompt and courteous.

gueli
08-26-2009, 02:06 PM
I have only heard good things about them. A lot of people here recommend them, I saw it in another thread quite some time ago. I believe the person who runs the company is on here every now & again (I think his screenname is quicksilver).

If I needed a pickup & was not using ME than they would be who I choose first...
:mickey:

MonoMan
08-26-2009, 02:32 PM
We have used them four times and plan to use them on our next trip. We've never had a problem - always prompt and all the drivers have been great. We also do the free grocery stop.
I highly recommend them.

Harriet
08-26-2009, 07:31 PM
I have used them and they where great. If I am not using ME I would use them for sure and get the grocery stop as well. I am planning to maybe use them to take me to Sea World one day. They do do side trips I have checked their web site. Ask for Greg he will gladly help you out.

princessat37
08-26-2009, 08:28 PM
i've reserved a ride for our upcoming trip and the guy is super nice and professional.

SBETigg
08-26-2009, 08:34 PM
I also had a good experience. The driver met us with a sign with our name. He was courteous and helpful, friendly but not overly so- just right. He helped us with our bags, got us to our resort quickly but safely, and gave us a card in case we needed him again during our stay.

quicksilver
08-28-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks everyone for the nice words of support. I'm really glad so many of you used us and enjoyed the service we've provided. :thumbsup:

Best regards to all,

Gregory Nicolas

It'sWDW4me
08-28-2009, 11:55 AM
We have used them four times and plan to use them on our next trip. We've never had a problem - always prompt and all the drivers have been great. We also do the free grocery stop.
I highly recommend them.

How much time is allotted for the grocery stop?

Last year we used another towncar service. I could have sworn the grocery stop was supposed to be 1/2 hour but after 20 minutes the driver came in and hurried us out. We had just started to head to the registers but still... his attitude about it didn't sit too well with me. And after he dropped us off at our hotel (Universal area) he drove off without even closing the trunk! We just stared with jaws dropped. :jaw: I won't even go into the hassle we had for our pick-up from POR to go to the Sanford airport! :shake:

Next time I need a car service, I'll definitely give Quicksilver a try! :D

Dsnygirl
08-28-2009, 12:08 PM
:mickey: We used them last year, and have re-booked for this fall -- they were great!!

The driver met us at baggage claim w/ a sign, helped us get our luggage and brought it quickly to his car, which he'd parked right nearby.

We got to our resort very quickly, he helped us get our luggage to the concierge folk, and was very friendly with us and our DD's on the ride.

We really enjoyed the service, and are looking forward to using them again! :thumbsup:

PS - I believe their grocery stop is 30 minutes, and btw, there is a discount on their site right now. Yeah!

momofdisneyprincess
08-28-2009, 04:13 PM
How did you see the discount? I couldn't seem to find it. Thanks!