PDA

View Full Version : 7 for 4 discount again?

luvkatiebug
08-26-2009, 01:18 PM
:mickey:okay, this is to those of you experts out there: What are the chances of Disney offering the 7 nights for the price of 4 again next year? We are thinking of going next summer, but I am waiting to see if there are any good discounts. What is the history of that? Thanks :mickey:

Strmchsr
08-26-2009, 01:52 PM
No way of telling. We could speculate until we're blue in the face, but, honestly, it'll depend on what the crowds do next spring. If crowds and pre-bookings are not at the level WDW wants for the summer then they'll probably offer some sort of discount again. If pre-bookings are at an acceptable level they won't offer a discount. Historically summer discounts are pretty rare. Especially on the level of this year, so I wouldn't count on it, but it's not out of the question either.

Jasper
08-26-2009, 02:03 PM
I might also add to Chris's comments that I believe this was the first time ever for the 7 for 4 deal. Since it was the first time there is no history to give. Chris has already said it, but the bottom line is still all about what the economy is doing and how that impacts their attendance.

luvkatiebug
08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
That's what i figured; I'm usually an OCD planner, like 2 years ago, I already had our hotel booked for the summer, and was waiting for Southwest to open up flights. I'm trying to just wait and hang out until some good deal happens. I have difficulty with this concept! THanks for the info - I'll keep checking. :mickey:

markyv
08-27-2009, 06:31 PM
I might also add to Chris's comments that I believe this was the first time ever for the 7 for 4 deal. Since it was the first time there is no history to give. Chris has already said it, but the bottom line is still all about what the economy is doing and how that impacts their attendance.

I believe Disney offered 7 for the price of 4 after 9/11. My wife and I took advantage of it.

dmallan
08-27-2009, 07:22 PM
I believe Disney offered 7 for the price of 4 after 9/11. My wife and I took advantage of it.

We did in 2004 as well. But at the time I think it was for Disney Visa cardholders only.

GrumpyFan
08-27-2009, 11:35 PM
I've heard it rumored elsewhere that they might offer it again. But, as stated above, there's really no way of knowing for sure.

Saron the Great
08-31-2009, 05:50 PM
The deal was buy 4 nights and get 3 free, anything above that is rake rates.....;)

PetefromRI
08-31-2009, 06:43 PM
I hope they have it.Sign me up for 9 nights at the Poly this year if they do!

Tinkerbella16
08-31-2009, 10:10 PM
Yes this wasn't the first time Disney came out with a deal like this.

We went a few years back with the 7 nights for 4 nights deal.

TheRustyScupper
09-01-2009, 12:57 AM
We are thinking of going next summer, but I am waiting to see if there are any good discounts.

Just keep on waiting.

javamama
09-01-2009, 05:23 PM
It would be nice, and it would help pay for the Marvel deal I bet:mickey: