PDA

View Full Version : 3 night Bahamas Cruise

DisneyFr33k
08-25-2009, 02:02 PM
Anyone been on this cruise? We've been on the 7 day cruise twice (eastern and western), and are familiar with the dress code for dinner the first night (semi-casual).

Is it the same for the 3 night? The arrival night we can wear pants (jeans) and non-formal clothing. What will the second and third night be like? And, our third night will be Halloween. :pumpkin: Any ideas what dinner attire will be that night?

Thanks for any advice you can give!

omearac
08-25-2009, 05:59 PM
I think the third night is 'dress up' night, but not formal. We were there last Halloween. That was our dress night and we just wore clothes we would wear to church. Hope this helps. :)

TammiMcMan
08-25-2009, 06:08 PM
The 3 night cruise is basically all cruise casual, which doesn't include jeans, but I know people wear them and they aren't turned away. There's an optional dress up night, but nothing like what you'd find on the 7-night cruise. I imagine for Halloween, they'll encourage guests to dress up in costume if they want, similar to what they do on Pirates night.

DisneyFr33k
08-26-2009, 08:20 AM
So no formal night? I want to avoid packing my DH and DS suits if at all possible. Cruise casual means khaki pants and shirt for men, skirt/dress pants with blouse for women, right?

Thanks for your help!!

omearac
08-26-2009, 03:37 PM
So no formal night? I want to avoid packing my DH and DS suits if at all possible. Cruise casual means khaki pants and shirt for men, skirt/dress pants with blouse for women, right?

Thanks for your help!!

Right, no formal night. They do formal nights on the 7 night cruise, but not the 3 or 4 night. I'm not sure about the 5 night cruises though. Have a great trip!!!!:D